By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

The point where the ps4 line is drifting away from the ps3 line, is where the slim was released?

The ps4 slim released and that was the beginning of the big upswing. Then the ps4 pro and FFXV released.  The upward swing continued with a better then expected holiday boost.  

The ps4 will get to 4.5m first.  The battle to 5m will be close.  Too close for me to call.  But if ps3 goes back ahead around 5m,  ps4 will retake the lead once more. That's because next stage not shown on the graph will be the slow period of summer sales for ps3.

And it's not only the slow summer period, the rest of the year isn't good either for PS3 and from what I remember PS3 will never see a sales period as good as 3.25m-5m again.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
John19 said:

BOTW dipping low...

fucking COMG!...always the same lulz

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Disastrous day all round on the chart. I hope for better tomorrow.

I told you that probably didn't have enough stock and Comg took more pre-orders than the planned shipment.

but it seems it was the limited edition of Zelda.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Kerotan said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

The point where the ps4 line is drifting away from the ps3 line, is where the slim was released?

The ps4 slim released and that was the beginning of the big upswing. Then the ps4 pro and FFXV released.  The upward swing continued with a better then expected holiday boost.  

The ps4 will get to 4.5m first.  The battle to 5m will be close.  Too close for me to call.  But if ps3 goes back ahead around 5m,  ps4 will retake the lead once more. That's because next stage not shown on the graph will be the slow period of summer sales for ps3.

Not summer, but april. This graphs stops in March 2010 for PS3.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
Kerotan said:

Not summer, but april. This graphs stops in March 2010 for PS3.

Thanks for the correction 

... -_-
Sometimes I swear the executives of COMG shares a striking resemblance to this character:

lol @Zelda

SpokenTruth said:
5 Nin Switch entries. What was the most entries on the charts by Wii U? Especially pre-launch.

I know we got these:

[WIU] New Super Mario Bros. U - 200pt
[WIU] Monster Hunter 3G HD Version - 75pt
[WIU] Nintendo Land - 54p

Not sure if there was other Wii U games. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Damn, limited edition dipped down. Hope it won't today