By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Conegamer said:
Zelda really dropped off. Good daily though.

Zelda dropped off? I don't even see it!

Where are you guys getting weekly points? COMG?

---

Correlating with Animal Crossing weekly sales, Monster Hunter looks to have pulled another 200k plus. Nice. I wonder, were week 1 sales reduced because CAPCOM didn't ship enough units and supply was limited? I think this game can break 4 million in Japan if the holidays favor it.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
Conegamer said:
Zelda really dropped off. Good daily though.

Zelda dropped off? I don't even see it!

Where are you guys getting weekly points? COMG?

---

Correlating with Animal Crossing weekly sales, Monster Hunter looks to have pulled another 200k plus. Nice. I wonder, were week 1 sales reduced because CAPCOM didn't ship enough units and supply was limited? I think this game can break 4 million in Japan if the holidays favor it.

16pt - tact HD legendary wind of [WiiU] Zelda

Weekly points are from COMG

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Michael-5 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Would be sad that PS4 games didnt appear after all this thing about wich color use XD

PS4 doesn't release in Japan until February, and the biggest Launch games will likely be Yakuza and FFXIV. Yakuza should chart, I dunno about FFXIV, did DQX for WiiU chart?

No I don't remember it charting, but it had done a decent FW: 30k i guess, and I don't think FFXIV would chart, due to the fact that every ps3 version owner could have it for free.

SnowPrince said:
Michael-5 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Would be sad that PS4 games didnt appear after all this thing about wich color use XD

PS4 doesn't release in Japan until February, and the biggest Launch games will likely be Yakuza and FFXIV. Yakuza should chart, I dunno about FFXIV, did DQX for WiiU chart?

No I don't remember it charting, but it had done a decent FW: 30k i guess, and I don't think FFXIV would chart, due to the fact that every ps3 version owner could have it for free.

It's not a free upgrade is it? I thought it still cost something like $10.

Yea FFIV might not chart, but Yakuza should, and maybe Infamous?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:
SnowPrince said:

It's not a free upgrade is it? I thought it still cost something like $10.

Yea FFIV might not chart, but Yakuza should, and maybe Infamous?

It's a free digital upgrade!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
italo244 said:

What caused the insane increase for GE?

morenoingrato said:

Another SKU of the game showed up at the bottom of the chart, I think.

Black is the better choice. Not that matters as any ps4 game will be canned and ported to iOS. Same with Vita, Wii U and 3DS sucessor.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Kresnik said:
morenoingrato said:

Another SKU of the game showed up at the bottom of the chart, I think.

Thats right. The Limited Edition showed up with 20 points, if im not mistaken.

Couple days everybody!!!!

Vita game will be at the top lol! PSP be #2, unless they swap O.o Does PDZ have a chance to surpass any GE2 game?