By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:

Is the reception bad because of the technical issues or because it's simply a bad game?

Technical issues.  Load times were absolutely absurd from what I've read, particularly on the Vita verison.

Which has now been patched, but I think the damage has been done.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Boutros said:

Is the reception bad because of the technical issues or because it's simply a bad game?

Technical issues.  Load times were absolutely absurd from what I've read, particularly on the Vita verison.

Which has now been patched, but I think the damage has been done.

Damn that sucks...I wonder if that will hurt there forcast for the game

Zelda really dropped off. Good daily though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Pokemon & Puzzle & Dragons is going to have great numbers this holiday season! Glad Nintendo went ahead and partnered with Gungho.

Nintendo seems determined to have the Japanese market all to itself lol.

Around the Network

Looks like unlike Monster Hunter 4 launch, Pokémon's launch week will have plenty of games selling well (and maybe hardware too). Of course nothing can match Pokémon, but I hope the next weeks won't be boring as MH4 launch week and the following, when there was nothing to see other than MH4 (and 3DS sales due MH4 launch).

Nep Nep!!! =D
PADZ is just destroying it so far from release, its insane
And Pokemon, well lets just say its going to be a huge World Wide launch. HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

brendude13 said:
Michael-5 said:
brendude13 said:
PS4 - Dark red
Vita - Light red

PS3 - Dark purple
PSP - Light purple

Wii U - Dark blue
3DS - Light blue

This sounds good. It's not like PS3/PSP games will populate the list for that much longer. Maybe another year?

However if 2 tones of purple don't contrast enough, give PS3 Blood Red

Since Playstation is associated with red, I'd probably wait until the PS4 / Vita overtake PS3 / PSP in terms of the number of games on the list.

I'd rather just change colours once. If we don't make PS3/PSP purple now, we might not ever and then PS4/Vita will be purple for the next 7 years or so.

Realistically we won't change colours again, so lets just do it right now.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Would be sad that PS4 games didnt appear after all this thing about wich color use XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
Would be sad that PS4 games didnt appear after all this thing about wich color use XD

PS4 doesn't release in Japan until February, and the biggest Launch games will likely be Yakuza and FFXIV. Yakuza should chart, I dunno about FFXIV, did DQX for WiiU chart?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results