By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:
Kresnik said:
Just realised that Yakuza is doing pretty badly too. I mean sure it'll have a decent points:sales ratio, but is it even gonna beat 300k FW? Dead Souls did 309k according to VGC number. It surely has to beat that.

In news of other underperformers, SaGa is still failing. At least it got a point, but it's too late for it to do anything substantial.

At least we'll have a Vita game in the charts long after the holidays thanks to Super Robot Wars. Huzzah,

I think if you add on 10-15% for digital yakuza has a chance. 

Based on previous digital sales of Yakuza, I wouldn't count on it. Series has done well predominantly at retail vs digital.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Kerotan said:

I think if you add on 10-15% for digital yakuza has a chance. 

Based on previous digital sales of Yakuza, I wouldn't count on it. Series has done well predominantly at retail vs digital.

Digital is going up slowly but surely.  I think at the very least 10%. possibly as high as 15%. 30-50k sales from digital so if it manages say 270k at retail it's actually a good launch. 

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Good day for ffxv and yakuza, interesting to see what ps4 games will get love when these two games will be released

RE7 maybe?

Welcome Super Robot Wars V!

Gooo Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 6!!!

Ok so pokemon has a 1.9mil sell thru with 80-100% of its shipment. If it did exactly 80% then it would mean 2.35mil shipped fw (of the 10mil WW).

Meaning it already needs extra shipment. Imagine if its near the 90% sell thru (meaning shipments are around 2.15mil)

Anywayz good news for pokemon, it could be potienally biggest game sold WW this year.

I still want to wait for MC numbers though :/

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Ok so pokemon has a 1.9mil sell thru with 80-100% of its shipment. If it did exactly 80% then it would mean 2.35mil shipped fw (of the 10mil WW).

Meaning it already needs extra shipment. Imagine if its near the 90% sell thru (meaning shipments are around 2.15mil)

Anywayz good news for pokemon, it could be potienally biggest game sold WW this year.

I still want to wait for MC numbers though :/

It should be 1.8m... They count double pack as one game! pffff... lol

If MD show more sales than famitsu while they're tracking the double pack as one game, I will get exteremely delighted! hehe

bartkuz said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Good day for ffxv and yakuza, interesting to see what ps4 games will get love when these two games will be released

RE7 maybe?

Think too, and hope that gravity rush and kingdom hearts will get some push

Decent day for a Wednesday. But some of them only have a couple days left........ Lucky they have 1 more weekend!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

FFXV needs exactly 6p per day to hit 450p evenly.