By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

So they just released a new FFXV trailer at TGS and people decided to buy Persona 5 instead.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Romangelo said:
So they just released a new FFXV trailer at TGS and people decided to buy Persona 5 instead.

I'm not sure I follow this thinking, but let's not make trouble here.

I think generally marketing material such as TGS trailer, is considered something that should boost a game, instead they buy the alternative. Is the logic being presented by that user, however I do not think they are related. Not the best cause and effect example.

if anything it just showcase of people not being as widely excited right now, maybe they will be closer to the date, but right now marketing efforts of any kind are not making an impact. 

Acevil said:
CGI-Quality said:

I'm not sure I follow this thinking, but let's not make trouble here.

I think generally marketing material such as TGS trailer, is considered something that should boost a game, instead they buy the alternative. Is the logic being presented by that user, however I do not think they are related. Not the best cause and effect example.

if anything it just showcase of people not being as widely excited right now, maybe they will be closer to the date, but right now marketing efforts of any kind are not making an impact. 

I'm just spit balling here, but maybe it has to do with the fact Persona 5 comes out right now while FFXV is still months away? :P

Nuvendil said:
Acevil said:

I'm just spit balling here, but maybe it has to do with the fact Persona 5 comes out right now while FFXV is still months away? :P

Which is what I said, people most likely don't care right now. Might care when it is closer. 

tbone51 said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:
Hoped for more points at the last day for persona, but it's o.k. And tomorrow new games ;)

Just for reference, shouldnt expect good numbers on the last days pf pre orders. Very few games finish off with high points at the end as whats the point of pre ordering something if its coming out the next day?  :o

That's right, but still i hoped for great finish;) but still think we will see good fw sale numbers...

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Persona 5 is gone now, what am I gonna talk about now? :/

Ffxv and yakuza 6, and hoping world of ff, the last guardian and gravity rush 2 would show up, it's about time

Persona 5 had a great run, it ended up with less points than Persona 4 but in the end it doesn't even matter because I'm sure it will sell a lot more than P4

Romangelo said:

Nice joke tho ;)

----

I reckon XV won't get a huge TGS boost...the trailer whilst emotional and pretty good didn't have much new footage. We should expect a slow and steady rise with huge gains the final month I guess. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dat boost...

FFXV lost 2 points today. I wonder why.