By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

VXIII said:
Viktor said:

On the other hand we have nothing that indicates a notable increase in popularity in US or Europe.

Come on. Show VGChartz some love :p

13 weeks before release:

Final Fantasy XIII (X360)
Square Enix, Role-Playing
13 3,791 42,823
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
13 3,827

Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
Square Enix, Role-Playin
13 1,446

Final Fantasy XV (XOne)
Square Enix, Role-Playin
13 667 46,516

On a more serious note. FFXV hasn't left the Video games top 100 hourly charts on Amazon US since March. I'd say that is a good enough indication to make a prediction.

What means the fourth column numbers? (starting from the left).

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I don't made any bet since March with Welfare about Twilight Princess to sells 235K in March NPD, that's really strange For me.

Wanna bet about Final Fantasy XV? you think Will be more Close to 1 million than 500k, so if it sells over 750k you win, if it sells under 750k, then i win.

1 - Retail only

2 - Media Create as source

One week of Tag and avatar controll.

Tag only. You have no mercy with avatar lol. 750k retail MC for source. 

Wise decision lmao

ok, Tag only.

Locke_Cole said:
VXIII said:

Come on. Show VGChartz some love :p

13 weeks before release:

Final Fantasy XIII (X360)
13 3,791 42,823
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
13 3,827

Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
Square Enix, Role-Playin
13 1,446

Final Fantasy XV (XOne)
Square Enix, Role-Playin
13 667 46,516

On a more serious note. FFXV hasn't left the Video games top 100 hourly charts on Amazon US since March. I'd say that is a good enough indication to make a prediction.

What means the fourth column numbers? (starting from the left).

Its preorders for the last weem updated. And the final number is total

This may seem as damage control, but tbh SE has been pushing FFXV really hard in China and they seem to have a day 1 launch for China as well. Rest of eastern Asia will make up for some of Japan's losses.

It is the same strategy they have done with FFX remaster and Koei Tecmo has done with many of their own games. I think they have found success in those markets, so its likely the sales are not so low that it doesn't matter.

A lot of Japanese titles and ps4 titles in general have been showing great growth in Asia as a whole not just China. (not including Japan here although western ps4 titles doing good in Japan too).

So if or when FF15 has a much lesser opening than 13 we could well see growth in Asia or at least a much lesser decline. China being 1 region that will obviously see a big boost.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
A lot of Japanese titles and ps4 titles in general have been showing great growth in Asia as a whole not just China. (not including Japan here although western ps4 titles doing good in Japan too).

So if or when FF15 has a much lesser opening than 13 we could well see growth in Asia or at least a much lesser decline. China being 1 region that will obviously see a big boost.

Yeah China has just as many PS4s as Japan, probably some more sold by now. That country could play a huge factor for the entire gaming industry - considering its sheer size. Well outside of mobile gaming, they are already the biggest country for that.

Horrible Saturday. :/

Isnt double pack only at 98 or 99? I thought it lost pre orders last week?

Did Japan forgot that today was Saturday?

Oh, well...