By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

This week Y's VIII is released and there was some buzz around it. At Sofmap Akiba, they were promoting three Falcom games. The next Tokyo Xanadu, Legend of Heroes (released last week) and Y's. There were lots of people.

TSUTAYA is having a 1,000yen discount with the purchase of PS4 or PSVita and a new software.

Software for 3DS is getting some push, especially reservations. Etrian Odyssey V is having presence on stores. Pokémon is quite huge, also and the Splatoon Water Gun was also very popular. Yo-Kai Watch 3 seems totally available.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Nice. I hope P5 keeps its lead.

Kerotan said:
Jranation said:
Ummmmmm okay........ You do know 600k+ FW in Japan these days is quite rare on 1 console or even on multiple SKUs........ dang! Its hard to tell if their being sarcastic or not!

So when FFXV releases well below 13 and probably under 1m will you take this positive approach instead of saying "dang it dropped so hard compared to the last?  

If not be consistent at the very least. 

Gold post.

Jranation said:
Ummmmmm okay........ You do know 600k+ FW in Japan these days is quite rare on 1 console or even on multiple SKUs........ dang! Its hard to tell if their being sarcastic or not!

Seems like i touched your nerve with the thought (and the big possibility) of GTA6 on PS4 outselling YW3 on 3DS on the first week.

horuhe said:

This week Y's VIII is released and there was some buzz around it. At Sofmap Akiba, they were promoting three Falco

What's the next Tokyo xanadu?  Is it on ps4 and Vita?  And is it a proper new game in the series? 

horuhe said:

TSUTAYA is having a 1,000yen discount with the purchase of PS4 or PSVita and a new software.

Lol, 'new' software, and one of them is Minecraft.  Still, it's selling I guess (I hope the promotion will help push Ys and Toukiden a bit too).

Kerotan said:

What's the next Tokyo xanadu?  Is it on ps4 and Vita?  And is it a proper new game in the series? 

Port of the first game on PS4.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

So when FFXV releases well below 13 and probably under 1m will you take this positive approach instead of saying "dang it dropped so hard compared to the last?  

I think this situation is very much pot calling the kettle black. 

Acevil said:
Kerotan said:

I'll be the first to say it.  

Just curious why you say that to me when you could have said it to him?  

Are you a pot that only calls certain kettles black? 

Kerotan said:
Acevil said:

Because you told him to be consistent? If he told you to be consistent, than you have an argument. 

Acevil said:
Kerotan said:

Because you told him to be consistent? If he told you to be consistent, than you have an argument. 

I'm very consistent.  

Double post by error.