By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

If FF15 sells 60% of FF13 on ps3 than you could argue a large chunk of people who bought a ps3 won't buy a ps4.,

But that's where FF7 comes in. It's the most loved traditional FF and I think this remake will pull those fans in regardless just at a later date. And maybe even more who didn't buy FF13 to begin with.

That's why I think ps4 will have a good future with megatons like FF7 and GTA 6 down the road.

Around the Network
Romangelo said:
Great. I hope it's gonna be the last WRPG Final Fantasy. It was a dumb move and shouldn't try that from the beginning. Just be Japanese and not trying to be the Witcher.

I seriously don`t get how XV is supposed to be like Witcher. But okay.

It`s basically an old FF translated into a full scale instead of having a worldmap, outside of if being actionbased nothing looks like Witcher or any WRPG in it.

Kerotan said:
If FF15 sells 60% of FF13 on ps3 than you could argue a large chunk of people who bought a ps3 won't buy a ps4.,

But that's where FF7 comes in. It's the most loved traditional FF and I think this remake will pull those fans in regardless just at a later date. And maybe even more who didn't buy FF13 to begin with.

That's why I think ps4 will have a good future with megatons like FF7 and GTA 6 down the road.

I totally forgot about GTA6. This is gonna be HUGE in Japan, after the success of GTAV (which should be at 1.3 million all versions combines). Plus more people in Japan are interested about western games.

I wouldn't be surprised if GTA6 managed to open higher than YW3. 

Crazy times...

Roketan said:
Kerotan said:

I totally forgot about GTA6. This is gonna be HUGE in Japan, after the success of GTAV (which should be at 1.3 million all versions combines). Plus more people in Japan are interested about western games.

Crazy times...

......really :I 

Ummmmmm okay........ You do know 600k+ FW in Japan these days is quite rare on 1 console or even on multiple SKUs........ dang! Its hard to tell if their being sarcastic or not!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I wonder if the hype for Pokemon will be that high when it comes out. Pokemon GO seems to be attracting a lot of casuals though.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Jranation said:
Ummmmmm okay........ You do know 600k+ FW in Japan these days is quite rare on 1 console or even on multiple SKUs........ dang! Its hard to tell if their being sarcastic or not!

So when FFXV releases well below 13 and probably under 1m will you take this positive approach instead of saying "dang it dropped so hard compared to the last?  

If not be consistent at the very least. 

Roketan said:
Kerotan said:

Crazy times...

Yeah and GTA 5 will cross 1.5m for sure.  GTA 6 will be a million sell on ps4. Good times ahead. 

GdaTyler said:
I wonder if the hype for Pokemon will be that high when it comes out. Pokemon GO seems to be attracting a lot of casuals though.

Well it looks like were going to keep getting new info on S&M. And People might be bored by GO when S&M comes out. But that depends on how fast updates comes. Speakimg of updates they said they will be adding:

- Better Tracking System

- Team Battles

- Legendary Events

- Raids 

- Trading pokemons and items

And I also heard how gen 2 will coming by the end of this year or at the start of next year. 

And Pokemon GO might bring back or welcome users into the Pokemon main series. Or it might also loose some users because of Pokemon Go. 

Maybe Nintendo should add a pokemon go feature in Sun and Moon. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Woops wrong thread.