By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yeah....... Thats is a weird thing to brag about. Because games doesn't always open the pre orders when theres 6 months until it gets released......... Sure there are TBA. But having an official date can change things.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

People disccusing and the list is not here.

Meret said:
Kerotan said:

Damn another one lost exclusively to mobile devices?  That can't be good.  

FFVX still top! And it's got 166 days left. No other game can say that! 

But [in the end] it will sell less than Final Fantasy XIII [in Japan] anyway. I see it as lowest-selling mainline FF game (excluding X-2 (sales of this one were amazing, btw) / XIII-2) of PS history in Japan.

What was the lowest selling ff title in japan for the playstation so far?

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Meret said:

But [in the end] it will sell less than Final Fantasy XIII [in Japan] anyway. I see it as lowest-selling mainline FF game (excluding X-2 (sales of this one were amazing, btw) / XIII-2) of PS history in Japan.

What was the lowest selling ff title in japan for the playstation so far?

It is FFXIII.

So calling it the "lowest-selling mainline FF game of PS history in Japan" is really bold. /s

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

I clarified it in my very next post.  and super Smash Bros isn't on the current chart.  No Wii U games are.. 

SSB doesn't have to be on wiiu and like i said look again. Its there... But you wont notice

There are 5 3DS games on the current comg chart and none of them are ssb. I think you've got yourself confused fella. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

SSB doesn't have to be on wiiu and like i said look again. Its there... But you wont notice

There are 5 3DS games on the current comg chart and none of them are ssb. I think you've got yourself confused fella. 

And one of those has ssb in it. Check 1 more time

Oh fuck!!!! And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
And what's more awesome is that both got 11!!!!!! Them 11 people must've ordered both versions!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Here we go...

My sig is about to be true again

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !