By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

hiska-kun said:

Even if Star Ocean V is not doing quite hot at the moment, since FF XV release date (and the start of pre-orders) will be revealed the same day SOV releases, there's a chance that it benefits from it.

This is what happened in 2009 with Tales of Vesperia. It was released the same month the PS3 slim came out and pre-orders of FFXIII started. The new JRPG users bought Tales of Vesperia while they were waiting for FFXIII. 

If the FF XV hype is real, it might happen something similar.

Note that I'm not saying that it will sell on par with ToV, but it can sell better than pre-orders are suggesting,

Well, I do hope it has good word of mouth, because I do believe that a lot of people have a bad taste in their mouths from Star Ocean 4. SO5 looks much better though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:

PRAISE DARK SOULS 3!!!

PRAISE THE SUN BIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

tbone51 said:
Digimon and pokémon! Did good right? Division held well and looks like some type of restock going by splatoon higher points and other games gaining ground

Wii U hardware had a big boost on Amazon JP a couple of days ago. I suppose that's the case.

Around the Network

That's more like it Star Ocean V

Nice to see full points for NA, surprising that ROTK13 never charted but might outsell NA.

Dark souls 3 good again.

Star Oceon had a nice day also.

9 new games in 3 days. Can't wait!

They should delay SO5 on PS4 in japan to match the PS3 version and build more hype.

Oh Fuck! And this Happened in Monday!
- DQMJ3 and Yokai Sangokushi is Beasting with those points!!!
- Estrian Odyssey V getting 2 points with 4 months to go.

3DS softwares will be killing it again this year!

Pocky Lover Boy!