By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

uran10 said:
OneKartVita said:

its doing so bad compared to the previous entries. it really does need to keep up this level of points until release. 

yeah maybe you're right, pokken probably isn't big enough to go against dark souls in japan. maybe the division instead? would it have a chance there?

The other 2 entries were on the monster known as the DS, expecting it to preorder as well as them is just insane. Secondly the 2nd monster joker wasn't great... After playing them both while I would buy the third, if it was more like the 2nd I'd hesistate a lot. From what I've seen once the japanese are burned by a bad sequel / not as good prequel, the next game will have a lower first week and preorders and depend on legs. DQ is doign fine.

The 3DS will probably outsell the DS so that's not an excuse. 

You're probably right about the last entry being really bad because they pre orders are really bad compared. 

Around the Network

It was not a good run Digimon. :/
Gooooo Dark Souls 3!!!!!

OneKartVita said:
uran10 said:

The other 2 entries were on the monster known as the DS, expecting it to preorder as well as them is just insane. Secondly the 2nd monster joker wasn't great... After playing them both while I would buy the third, if it was more like the 2nd I'd hesistate a lot. From what I've seen once the japanese are burned by a bad sequel / not as good prequel, the next game will have a lower first week and preorders and depend on legs. DQ is doign fine.

You're probably right about the last entry being really bad because they pre orders are really bad compared. 

Really? I think that even the most Nintendo fanboy believes that xD

On topic, I think the comparison for Joker 3 should be the 3DS remakes ones, and not the NDS for reasons said by Uran. But at least Joker 3 should outsell the two 3DS Monster remakes. At the moment it doesn't seem it will happen either. And that will be a bad result 

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

DQM:J3 - 250pts (+20) 
Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key - 290pts (+12) 

DQM:J2 - 450pts (+23) 
Terry's Wonderland 3D - 397pts (+14)

Around the Network

Bobkén.

hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:

Really? I think that even the most Nintendo fanboy believes that xD

On topic, I think the comparison for Joker 3 should be the 3DS remakes ones, and not the NDS for reasons said by Uran. But at least Joker 3 should outsell the two 3DS Monster remakes. At the moment it doesn't seem it will happen either. And that will be a bad result 

We're in a Japan sales thread.  I obviously mean your excuse is invalid in relation to Japan where the 3DS is close to the DS. 

Dark souls 3 - can't stop, won't stop!

Damn bad finish for Pokken. Hopefully a good ratio.

BraLoD said:
By the way, which is the biggest PS4 game points? It's Dragon Quest Heroes, right? How many points?

Metal Gear Solid V - 292pt
Dragon Quest Heroes - 207pt
Dark Souls III - 191pt
Bloodborne - 174pt