By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

OneKartVita said:
Dragon Quest Joker finally starting to impress me. Very good day and needs a few more of them too.

Dark Souls 3 continues to hit the ball out of the park. Bloodborne never stood a chance.

Glad digimon made it to 70 in the end.

pokken really didn't get as many points as i thought. hopefully a good ratio.

Next 2 weeks on comg. battle of the big console titles. Pokken vs Dark Souls 3.

Yes! DQMJ3 Is slaying on the weekends! Another big 3DS seller game. But Pokken is a big console title? Enough to compare it to DS3?............... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

YSO prediction for Division anf Twilight Princess was 70K MAXIMUM for Division and 40K MAXIMUM for Zelda.

This is probabily the first time that in just a week 2 games sells way better than the YSO maximum... Maybe can happen even next week with Digimon and Pokkèn?

EDIT: Holy shit Dark Souls 3.

Jranation said:
OneKartVita said:
Dragon Quest Joker finally starting to impress me. Very good day and needs a few more of them too.

Dark Souls 3 continues to hit the ball out of the park. Bloodborne never stood a chance.

Glad digimon made it to 70 in the end.

pokken really didn't get as many points as i thought. hopefully a good ratio.

Next 2 weeks on comg. battle of the big console titles. Pokken vs Dark Souls 3.

Yes! DQMJ3 Is slaying on the weekends! Another big 3DS seller game. But Pokken is a big console title? Enough to compare it to DS3?............... 

its doing so bad compared to the previous entries. it really does need to keep up this level of points until release. 

yeah maybe you're right, pokken probably isn't big enough to go against dark souls in japan. maybe the division instead? would it have a chance there?

Well...hopefully digimon has a good ratio. Game looks nice and 2nd Tri anime might help a little who knows.

It will be tough for ds3 to keep up with 2 but it's doing good

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:

its doing so bad compared to the previous entries. it really does need to keep up this level of points until release. 

yeah maybe you're right, pokken probably isn't big enough to go against dark souls in japan. maybe the division instead? would it have a chance there?

I guess it counts since their both "new". 

Maybe SFV? They are both a fighting game but one is more established than the other. 

Maybe we can do Hyrule Warriors?  Since they are a crossover. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
OneKartVita said:

I guess it counts since their both "new". 

Maybe SFV? They are both a fighting game but one is more established than the other. 

Maybe we can do Hyrule Warriors?  Since they are a crossover. 

i guess there are a lot of games you could pit it against. Maybe even dead or alive? great selection :) 

wow, dark souls entered boost mode:) show me a great finish

Still dissapointed in Star Ocean, I don't understand what is going at this rate it could do worse than the Xbox 360 Star ocean first week, I want the game to succeed..X_X.

OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:

The other 2 entries were on the monster known as the DS, expecting it to preorder as well as them is just insane. Secondly the 2nd monster joker wasn't great... After playing them both while I would buy the third, if it was more like the 2nd I'd hesistate a lot. From what I've seen once the japanese are burned by a bad sequel / not as good prequel, the next game will have a lower first week and preorders and depend on legs. DQ is doign fine.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD