By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Pokken vs Pikmin 3

Around the Network
GProgrammer said:

Pokken vs Pikmin 3

Haha that's brilliant! 

OneKartVita said:
hiska-kun said:

Really? I think that even the most Nintendo fanboy believes that xD

On topic, I think the comparison for Joker 3 should be the 3DS remakes ones, and not the NDS for reasons said by Uran. But at least Joker 3 should outsell the two 3DS Monster remakes. At the moment it doesn't seem it will happen either. And that will be a bad result 

We're in a Japan sales thread.  I obviously mean your excuse is invalid in relation to Japan where the 3DS is close to the DS. 

We're in a Japan sales thread, and that's why you need to check Japan Sales one more time. 

NDS sold more than 33 million in Japan, and 3DS has sold 20 millions, 13 millions of difference. Now tell me the Nintendo secret plan that will make 3DS outsell NDS.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

GProgrammer said:

Pokken vs Pikmin 3

lol

hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:

We're in a Japan sales thread.  I obviously mean your excuse is invalid in relation to Japan where the 3DS is close to the DS. 

We're in a Japan sales thread, and that's why you need to check Japan Sales one more time. 

NDS sold more than 33 million in Japan, and 3DS has sold 20 millions, 13 millions of difference. Now tell me the Nintendo secret plan that will make 3DS outsell NDS.

O.o really?!!! 

I thought it was on track to outsell them all but obviously it was the PSP and ps2 it's on track to pass. 

For a few years now I've thought the DS sold around 22m. 

So in Japan the 3DS despite good sales has actually decreased by a lot in Japan.  That changes my perspective because I was thinking the handheld market for Nintendo had remained flat.  

So would you expect the decrease to continue with the next handheld?  Maybe 15-17m sales? 

Around the Network

Ace Attorney in da house.

Wow! Ace Attorney just jumped all of those PSV, PS3 and PS4 games!

300 points for DQMJ3?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

300 points for DQMJ3?

There are 9 Playstation games above it.  didn't jump them all ;)

OneKartVita said:
hiska-kun said:

O.o really?!!! 

I thought it was on track to outsell them all but obviously it was the PSP and ps2 it's on track to pass. 

For a few years now I've thought the DS sold around 22m. 

So in Japan the 3DS despite good sales has actually decreased by a lot in Japan.  That changes my perspective because I was thinking the handheld market for Nintendo had remained flat.  

So would you expect the decrease to continue with the next handheld?  Maybe 15-17m sales? 

I guess you got mixed up between the PS2 which got around 23m according to VgCHartz. Not that far! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

OneKartVita said:
Jranation said:

300 points for DQMJ3?

There are 9 Playstation games above it.  didn't jump them all ;)

Thats why I said "Those" 

Not just  "All"................ 

Unless to you they both have the same meaning? 

Pocky Lover Boy!