By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Meret said:
@tbone51 It's time to make "MH4 HUGE LINES" thread XD

we need 10 pics of pure awesomeness!!!

yeah... soon there will be many reports from Famitsu, Dengeki, 4Gamer, Game Watch etc portals with tons of pics...

This is beautiful! *___*

Around the Network

http://www.twitch.tv//hamayama/b/460149815

This guy got his copy early, and posted a game play video that's caused quite a stir.

Those of you excited about MH4 should check it out! ...Enjoy!

(game starts around 4 minute mark)

Dats a fair few lines alright.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BaldrSkies said:
http://www.twitch.tv//hamayama/b/460149815

This guy got his copy early, and posted a game play video that's caused quite a stir.

Those of you excited about MH4 should check it out! ...Enjoy!

(game starts around 4 minute mark)

How so?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tbone51 said:
think-man said:
Cant we leave this thread to COMG discussions and talk about lines in another thread? I come here to look at charts and discuss them not talk about lines :/

this is technically tied in so :P

Not really, im having to scroll through pages of pictures of people standing in lines and no ones talking about the charts? everytime I see an update I wanna come read it only to be disappionted lol how hard is it make a new thread about MH lines?

Around the Network
think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:
Cant we leave this thread to COMG discussions and talk about lines in another thread? I come here to look at charts and discuss them not talk about lines :/

Not really, im having to scroll through pages of pictures of people standing in lines and no ones talking about the charts? everytime I see an update I wanna come read it only to be disappionted lol how hard is it make a new thread about MH lines?

the bigger question is why are you looking for a chart that hasn't appeared yet Õ.ó

tbone51 said:
think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:

the bigger question is why are you looking for a chart that hasn't appeared yet Õ.ó

I dont know what time they appear lol all I know is that its usually around this time, and I saw there were heaps of comments on the thread so assumed it was up only to find pages of pictures :/

think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:

You should now yourself when COMG updates and who is going to talk about charts 30 min before it gets posted? We already talked about what we wanted to see when the chart was posted.

After that time, this thread is a filler thread for upcoming games in the country all around and what's been announced. That is why we often see news of announced games here. This is technically a Japan games thread.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:
tbone51 said:
think-man said:

I dont know what time they appear lol all I know is that its usually around this time, and I saw there were heaps of comments on the thread so assumed it was up only to find pages of pictures :/

fair enough, it comes out this hour coming up(15mins)... Ok

This is last pic I'll post (XD):

(@tbone, please make a thread after more reports will be available! looking forward to it!)