By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

At this rate, I think it's safe to say that Pokkén will beat Xenoblade Chronicles X. Tomorrow I will start a comparison with Pikmin 3.

Around the Network

Nice to finally see TPHD. But will it be able to have a better FW than WWHD I wonder

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

BraLoD said:
But of course Digimon would be the one with nothing in between those... sigh.

Digimon is there only to taunt you. Get used to it

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

The games I like all got at least 2 points!

gg dark souls, gundam and the division tearing up the charts!

tbone51 said:
Date: Sep 30, 2013 (Mon) 08:00
September 29, 2013 - September 23, 2013: Index Period

[3DS] Monster Hunter 4 - 512pt
[PS3] Musou OROCHI 2 Ultimate (Limited Edition) - 244pt
[PS3] ARMORED CORE VERDICT DAY - 154pt
Trajectory Edition of [PS3] The Legend of Heroes blende - 90pt
Trajectory Edition of [Vita] The Legend of Heroes blende - 70pt
56pt - tact HD legendary wind of [WiiU] Zelda
[Vita] Musou OROCHI 2 Ultimate (Limited Edition) - 52pt
There is not so cute sister [PS3] me. ! Happy ending HD Comp BOX - 39pt
Trajectory Limited Drama CD Bundle of [Vita] The Legend of Heroes blende - 36pt
Trajectory Limited Drama CD Bundle of [PS3] The Legend of Heroes blende - 36pt
Senki of [PS3] Arcadia database - 23pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIV newborn Eoruzea - 20pt
[3DS] Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life - 20pt
[PS3] ARMORED CORE VERDICT DAY Collector's Edition - 19pt
[3DS] Tomodachi Collection new life - 16pt
[3DS] Yokai Watch - 14pt
[3DS] Animal Crossing Tobidase - 13pt
Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle of [PS3] JoJo (Limited Edition) - 12pt
There is not so cute sister [PS3] me. Happy End (Limited Edition) - 12pt
[PSP] God Eater Burst PSP the Best - 11pt

Kresnik said:

I need to retag this because I've posted a lot today, and hey - full first day sellthrough blogs were posted late on NeoGAF so I can share them here too!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=84096991&postcount=940

[PS3] Armored Core: Verdict Day - 30%
[360] Armored Core: Verdict Day - 50% (PS3/360 sales = 10/1)
[PS3] Eiyuu Senki - 30%
[WIU] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD < 30% (40-50k for the week will be hard to reach)
[PS3/PSV] The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki > 60%
[PS3] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. Happy End - 50%
[PS3/PSV] Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate - 40-50%
[3DS/WII/WIU] Disney Epic Mickey - Rabbids Land

Wind Waker HD had to work with install base of roughly 1 million.

Now Twilight Princess HD has in comparison install base of 3 million.

Oh, can't wait to see MC/Famitsu...and the disaster

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
WC4Life said:
tbone51 said:
Date: Sep 30, 2013 (Mon) 08:00
September 29, 2013 - September 23, 2013: Index Period

[3DS] Monster Hunter 4 - 512pt
[PS3] Musou OROCHI 2 Ultimate (Limited Edition) - 244pt
[PS3] ARMORED CORE VERDICT DAY - 154pt
Trajectory Edition of [PS3] The Legend of Heroes blende - 90pt
Trajectory Edition of [Vita] The Legend of Heroes blende - 70pt
56pt - tact HD legendary wind of [WiiU] Zelda
[Vita] Musou OROCHI 2 Ultimate (Limited Edition) - 52pt
There is not so cute sister [PS3] me. ! Happy ending HD Comp BOX - 39pt
Trajectory Limited Drama CD Bundle of [Vita] The Legend of Heroes blende - 36pt
Trajectory Limited Drama CD Bundle of [PS3] The Legend of Heroes blende - 36pt
Senki of [PS3] Arcadia database - 23pt
[PS3] Final Fantasy XIV newborn Eoruzea - 20pt
[3DS] Disney Magic Castle My Happy Life - 20pt
[PS3] ARMORED CORE VERDICT DAY Collector's Edition - 19pt
[3DS] Tomodachi Collection new life - 16pt
[3DS] Yokai Watch - 14pt
[3DS] Animal Crossing Tobidase - 13pt
Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle of [PS3] JoJo (Limited Edition) - 12pt
There is not so cute sister [PS3] me. Happy End (Limited Edition) - 12pt
[PSP] God Eater Burst PSP the Best - 11pt

Kresnik said:

I need to retag this because I've posted a lot today, and hey - full first day sellthrough blogs were posted late on NeoGAF so I can share them here too!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=84096991&postcount=940

[PS3] Armored Core: Verdict Day - 30%
[360] Armored Core: Verdict Day - 50% (PS3/360 sales = 10/1)
[PS3] Eiyuu Senki - 30%
[WIU] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD < 30% (40-50k for the week will be hard to reach)
[PS3/PSV] The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki > 60%
[PS3] My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute. Happy End - 50%
[PS3/PSV] Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate - 40-50%
[3DS/WII/WIU] Disney Epic Mickey - Rabbids Land

Wind Waker HD had to work with install base of roughly 1 million.

Now Twilight Princess HD has in comparison install base of 3 million.

Oh, can't wait to see MC/Famitsu...and the disaster

TPHD is bound to do bad.  The data here show Twilight Princess being the worst selling Zelda game with a mere 600k on Wii, which is already a pretty low number.  TPHD being a mere cheap remaster in a console market that has fallen quite a lot in 10 years, it doing less than a 1/4 of what the original did would have to be expected, quite a disaster indeed, though that is probably why Pokken is coming out just 2 weeks later, TPHD to sell in the West, and  Pokken to sell in Japan since they probably expected this, at some level, probably not this bad.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Digimon... -_-

Tlozjb said:

TPHD is bound to do bad.  The data here show Twilight Princess being the worst selling Zelda game with a mere 600k on Wii, which is already a pretty low number.  TPHD being a mere cheap remaster in a console market that has fallen quite a lot in 10 years, it doing less than a 1/4 of what the original did would have to be expected, quite a disaster indeed, though that is probably why Pokken is coming out just 2 weeks later, TPHD to sell in the West, and  Pokken to sell in Japan since they probably expected this, at some level, probably not this bad.

TPHD is doing VERY badly here on COMG. However, there hasn't been a single day where Pokkén was ranking higher on Amazon Japan than TPHD since it's announcement in the November Direct, and always been in the Top 100 in those past 3 month, while Pokkén dropped in and out of the Top 100 until a good week ago. I was really surprised when Pokkén entered the charts here, not because it's an Wii U game or because it appeared that soon, but because I was expecting to see TPHD back then - and every week after that until it finally showed up.

In other words, I expect the game to have a superb ratio compared to it's COMG points. How well it will sell exactly I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it can beat WWHD.

Oh, and Pokkén seems to do pretty fine outside of Japan, too.

Bofferbrauer said:
Tlozjb said:

TPHD is doing VERY badly here on COMG. However, there hasn't been a single day where Pokkén was ranking higher on Amazon Japan than TPHD since it's announcement in the November Direct, and always been in the Top 100 in those past 3 month, while Pokkén dropped in and out of the Top 100 until a good week ago. I was really surprised when Pokkén entered the charts here, not because it's an Wii U game or because it appeared that soon, but because I was expecting to see TPHD back then - and every week after that until it finally showed up.

In other words, I expect the game to have a superb ratio compared to it's COMG points. How well it will sell exactly I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it can beat WWHD.

Oh, and Pokkén seems to do pretty fine outside of Japan, too.

Zelda does do bad on COMG, thus its ratio is usual very good. Even one game had over a 3:1k ratio. That said i can see TP HD doing around 60k FW and maybe edging 150k lifetime? Well i guess it'll need a 80k-90k opening for 150k+. Lets see how it does!

I hope TPHD flops hard overall, but I bet the Western markets will keep it from doing so. Just let the Zelda franchise take a year or two off dammit!