By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boring, to say the least.

Hope to see Twilight Princess HD tomorrow blablabla

Around the Network

Well, that was a slow day.

Two new games tomorrow.

Days Left

SMT IV

SMT IV: Final

6 137 78
5 147 81
4 153 82
3 155 84
2 158 86
1 162 87

Last day was lackluster as I feared. But at least it didn't lose points or anything. IIRC the YSO predictions put it at around 90k FW so I guess we will see then if it does sell that much.

Also I'm now playing the waiting game on Atlus to announce that it's coming to the West. Any minute now...

SMTIVF Will BAWMB!!

.....Lol, not really, but it would have been nice to see it higher.

tag

Around the Network

Well, that wasn't an exciting way to end for those last day games.

Wonder if anyone will remove their Attack on Titan Vita pre-order tomorrow after the footage from today :P

Thank god some new games are coming. Street Fighter V? Who knows but I think SFV is one game where retail performance does not necessarily tell the whole story. SFV could be very digital heavy worldwide.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Boring day :^)

forethought14 said:

SMTIVF Will BAWMB!!

.....Lol, not really, but it would have been nice to see it higher.

Well, I imagine this game is massively reusing assets from the first SMT IV, so the amount they need to make a profit is also much lower.And it is kinda of normal to expect that this wont do as good as the first one, since isnt a new numbered one.Should do good nevertheless.I expect it to sell half of what SMT IV did.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Kresnik said:
Well, that wasn't an exciting way to end for those last day games.

Wonder if anyone will remove their Attack on Titan Vita pre-order tomorrow after the footage from today :P

Why?