By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Jesus, the thread throws you like 6 posts behind the newest post now. That's annoying. Retag.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Pokkén Tournament Wii U Bundle currently out of stock on Amazon JP.

Game seems to be doing really good. 4 more days and I'll start a comparison with Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I have no idea about supply but the FE Wii U Bundle sold out well before release and it didn't do much for Hardware because it wasn't supplied much.  It could be the same with the Pokken bundle.  

Has SMT IV sales disappointing?  Seems down a lot on the last one 

Farsala said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Game seems to be doing really good. 4 more days and I'll start a comparison with Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Pikmin 3 would be good too, it ended at 73pts.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Glad to see Pokkén moving! Unfortunately DSIII didn't move today. :c

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Jranation said:
Farsala said:

Pikmin 3 would be good too, it ended at 73pts.

As far as I am concerned. All 4 are fine for a comparison. Especially considering all of them have lead very different lives before and after release...

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Jesus, the thread throws you like 6 posts behind the newest post now. That's annoying. Retag.

Yeah that's pretty annoying lol

It happened a few years ago and it was fixed but it's been back for a while now and I'm not sure who can fix it.

Since the last delay announcement, KanColle has made 82 points in 123 days. Old merits are stronk...

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

OneKartVita said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I have no idea about supply but the FE Wii U Bundle sold out well before release and it didn't do much for Hardware because it wasn't supplied much.  It could be the same with the Pokken bundle. 

It's not out of stock anymore, reorders are back. It's climbing the charts again.

This is where you are free to say "boring day"
Except for gundam