By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Welp, it's not gonna save him but still...

Around the Network

Pokken you God damn disappointment! You better break 1k points here :o

And there it is dot gif.

Realistically a 40k+ opening week is still very possible which is absolutely fine for this in Japan. It's not been big there in a few years

There it is!

I don't know that game at the bottom, though.

Attack on flopton though, amirite? And Project Flopsuna!

At least KanColle will (hopefully) do alright in 8 days. I mean, nothing compared to the potential it had, but not disastrous either.

OneKartVita said:
And there it is dot gif.

Realistically a 40k+ opening week is still very possible which is absolutely fine for this in Japan. It's not been big there in a few years

So the death of the franchise in Japan is considered fine now.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:
And there it is dot gif.

Won't Arcades bail it out when that happens?

And SFIV did [PS3] Street Fighter IV (Capcom) - 157,704 in almost a full year, with a FW of 85k.

A 50% drop is fine FW, its just not good if it doesn't have legs.

hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:
And there it is dot gif.

Not death just a huge decline. We got to see how the legs do overall. It would be crazy for it to do under 100k lifetime. That would mean serious trouble for Japan (SF) 

I do agree 40k isn't fine though. If it reaches even that ( I think it'll be about 50k fw) 

hiska-kun said:
OneKartVita said:
And there it is dot gif.

It should sell over 100k with digital.  Is that death?  Lol no.  And it's not a problem at all when growth in Asia will probably cancel out the decline in Japan.  Why so negative? 

OneKartVita said:
hiska-kun said:

It should sell over 100k with digital.  Is that death?  Lol no.  And it's not a problem at all when growth in Asia will probably cancel out the decline in Japan.  Why so negative? 

It's not death, it'll still be revelant but that would be a huge failure for the franchise. Going by its what 600k in the pre installment. Though I don't agree "dead" part of his comment but what he says is correct. Basically it's not fine. It's like if pokémon mainline sold only 1mil.yes it'll still be one of the top IPs from Japan but that decline is rather horrible 

tbone51 said:
OneKartVita said:

It's not death, it'll still be revelant but that would be a huge failure for the franchise. Going by its what 600k in the pre installment. Though I don't agree "dead" part of his comment but what he says is correct. Basically it's not fine. It's like if pokémon mainline sold only 1mil.yes it'll still be one of the top IPs from Japan but that decline is rather horrible 

600k after how many versions?  It sold like 200k with the vanilla release.  I think you're looking at this all wrong.