By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Pokkén manages to get the point it needed to keep charting just in time. And I'm surprised how well Mario Tennis is doing.

Splatoon strong sales, yay... right now, it seems more noteworthy to me when it doesn't do well anymore than anything else

Wii U seems to be completly sold out at Amazon Japan right now. Are there stock problems anywhere else or just amazon not restocking in time?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Splatoon holds well, wonder how well on MC. Hopefully it doesn't drop below 10k for awhile. Has any game ever sold 10k+ a week since launch for as long as splatoon?

Splatoon will drop into the abyss soon.

Oh, and Brain Age 1 sold above 10K about a year and a half, and Brain Age 2 sold 10K+ for almost 2 years.

Bofferbrauer said:
I'm surprised how well Mario Tennis is doing. Wii U seems to be completly sold out at Amazon Japan right now. Are there stock problems anywhere else or just amazon not restocking in time?

Mario Tennis got some commercials and, of course, they are working very well. About Wii U, Rakuten is having stock problems, and as far as I know, other stores as Bic Camera and Sofmap, as well, specially the Mario Maker Set. Yesterday was the last day of the download code and discount campaign.

forethought14 said:
tbone51 said:
Splatoon holds well, wonder how well on MC. Hopefully it doesn't drop below 10k for awhile. Has any game ever sold 10k+ a week since launch for as long as splatoon?

Splatoon will drop into the abyss soon.

Oh, and Brain Age 1 sold above 10K about a year and a half, and Brain Age 2 sold 10K+ for almost 2 years.

Oh damn those games were beast. Splatoon hasn't dropped out of the top 10yet right? Or maybe it did a couple of times. I forget. I do know it was close to 10k right before the bundle 

Looks like kancolle is here to stay until it's final release date. Hope it does well, after all the delays.

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/kan-colle-kai-goes-gold

Around the Network

Seems star ocean is finally moving:)

Tag.

Go Summon Night!

PS Vita games are moving! Hope that Summon Night 6 can give PS Vita hardware a nice push.

KanColle Kai is finally coming but it is not releasing in the best week. Still hope that we will see big hype for this game!

Dragon Quest Builders has 10 days left and the Vita version needs just 25p to reach 100p. It looks possible, I hope we will see a good first week and very good legs from the Vita version. I hope Square Enix will keep supporting us after this game on PS Vita!!!

YSO predictions

Week 3, 2016 (Jan 18 - Jan 24)

01. [PS4] Yakuza: Kiwami < 110k (average 105k)
02. [PS3] Yakuza: Kiwami < 80k (average 75k)
03. [3DS] Hyrule Warriors Legends < 65k (average 55k)

[Source]