By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yakuza ps4 will get close to 100 now. Really never expected that.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Looking at this, is it possible we'll see Pokken Tournament outsell Street Fighter V in Japan? Even with SF's decline in popularity over there, this still isn't something I thought would happen.

Well, SFV has a max at around 175-200k. It should clear 100k, but even then, it's not going to do very well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Skullwaker said:
Looking at this, is it possible we'll see Pokken Tournament outsell Street Fighter V in Japan? Even with SF's decline in popularity over there, this still isn't something I thought would happen.

For me it was obvious it would happen because it is a Pokemon game.

Everyday looks more and more that February will be a bloody month. There're a lot of games that are going to bomb very hard. Street Fighter, Attack on Titan, Project Setsuna... All of them have very low pre-orders.

Then we have Can Kolle that will probably have a terrible sales ratio.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

Everyday looks more and more that February will be a bloody month. There're a lot of games that are going to bomb very hard. Street Fighter, Attack on Titan, Project Setsuna... All of them have very low pre-orders.

Playstation doomed again? 

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:

Street Fighter was a lock that it would bomb. Kan Kolle is a game that only it's legs will determine it's success so the FW doesn't matter so much. Project Setsuna is very low budget and there is basically no marketing or hype.

The only thing that disappoints me personaly is Attack on Titan but on second look it looks like the 3DS version in HD. Maybe if it was launching near season 2 broadcast it would fare better. Regardless it is a game that will sell more in west.

PowerXXX said:

For me it was obvious it would happen because it is a Pokemon game.

To be fair though, it is a spinoff. And it's on the Wii U, which makes it much less likely to succeed than if it were on the 3DS. But the brand is certainly the thing that will carry it the most.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Street Fighter IV PS3 83,391(580,921)
Street Fighter IV 360 37,174(146,000)

claudius_I said:
Street Fighter IV PS3 83,391(580,921)
Street Fighter IV 360 37,174(146,000)

Yes, those are FW  are LTD figures, however this is not the case, imo. Everything depends on how Capcom handles the game for some post-release content in order to have those legs and depends on what numbers was PS3 when SFIV launched and numbers for PS4 when SFV is launched. I think you can't make any conclusions from this data.