By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Ah, thanks guys.

Around the Network

The MGSIV-V comparison is fun to watch, but I think the ratio is going to be very different. That was in 2008, a lot of time passed, and Comg customers changed. I think a comparison with Ground Zeroes, as Boutros posted, is going to give us a better idea. 

The MGSIV ratio was poor, but the Ground Zeroes one was favorable, and probably for MGSV will be the same.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

hiska-kun said:

The MGSIV-V comparison is fun to watch, but I think the ratio is going to be very different. That was in 2008, a lot of time passed, and Comg customers changed. I think a comparison with Ground Zeroes, as Boutros posted, is going to give us a better idea. 

The MGSIV ratio was poor, but the Ground Zeroes one was favorable, and probably for MGSV will be the same.

Ground Zeroes released 4-5 weeks after PS4 so you could almost call it a launch title. PS4 had very small install base at the time + not many games to choose from, so PS4 version might have overperformed then. I feel PS3 numbers are more reliable but only if Ground Zeroes pricecut was not in effect before launch. Can't remember how it was.

edit: I checked and the pricecut was in effect when Ground Zeroes released. That makes it a budget, main series prelude and "launch window" title. Ratio for Ground Zeroes looks pretty normal compared to PS4 titles but imo the variables are totally different.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

hiska-kun said:

I agree. While MGS5 will not do as well as MGS4, it should certainly outperform MGS4's ratio.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Still going.

Around the Network

Boring day... :(

MONSTER HUNTER X isn't slowing down!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

MHX still going ham.

DQVIII doing great, and it seems like Super Robot Wars BX is going to do fairly well.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Monster Hunter: "prepare your anus".