By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wow, the baseline tomorrow is gonna be pretty low. I wonder if we actually might see Super Mario Maker, although that seems fairly unlikely. Especially since COMG doesn't track bundles.

Animal Crossing is gonna have all sorts of stock problems, but all that means is even better legs in the following weeks. Dragon Quest is slowly but surely catching up to KanColle.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

DQVIII is beasting over there!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Y'all are ignoring MGS which got 7 points today across all platforms!

Go MGSV.....PS3 version! :D

Poor Animal Crossing....it's so totally gonna have insane legs.

IA/VT is finally leaving.

Around the Network

Retagging

Will get interesting which game we will see tomorrow. Hope for Mario Maker, but not sure because of the bundle

Next week should be good for Vita, IA/VT and Date A Live both releasing. Animal Crossing could have been 500p now it is 368p, with a random WiiU game I could understand what Nintendo is doing. Doing this with spinoff to one of the most successful IP in the recent history and the game having 3DS install base to back it up, you gotta wonder what the fuck is going on. With the experience Nintendo has, they must have known from the pre-orders that 500k is not going to be enough. Even Level-5 got it right with Yokai Watch Busters and that must have been way more risky. I cannot accept this is all happening because Nintendo is stupid, I don't believe that. Nintendo is willing to take risks, WiiU is a proof of that. The next is tinfoil category, I know that. What if Nintendo decided not to meet retail demand and use this title to gauge digital interest for NX. Digital is coming and sooner or later publishers are going to need some real metrics to analyze the situation.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

KanColle delayed to November 26...
And we can cheer on KanColle another 4 months!

Kan Colle delayed: http://gematsu.com/2015/07/kan-colle-kai-delayed-november-japan

Edit: Ninja'd

Double edit: Wow some sick Monster Hunter X themed New 3DS-XL(http://gematsu.com/2015/07/monster-hunter-x-themed-new-3ds-xl-announced-japan)

So with this new delay, KanColle is going to launch 2 days before Monster Hunter X.

I wonder if that will have any effect on it, or if the audiences are so separate that it doesn't matter anyway.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread