By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Skullwaker said:
So with this new delay, KanColle is going to launch 2 days before Monster Hunter X.

I wonder if that will have any effect on it, or if the audiences are so separate that it doesn't matter anyway.

It was launching on the same day as Dragon Quest VIII if it had carried on with its current release date.  There's nowhere it can really go that would've been more beneficial.

Maybe last year when it was due to launch -_-

Around the Network

Kancolle keep being delayed and delayed...We still haven't see a trailer of the game.

Kresnik said:
It was launching on the same day as Dragon Quest VIII if it had carried on with its current release date.  There's nowhere it can really go that would've been more beneficial.

Maybe last year when it was due to launch -_-

That's true, but to be fair, MHX is probably a bigger threat than DQVIII. If there even is a notable threat, anyway.

I actually didn't know it was supposed to launch last year. How is that even possible when they still haven't shown gameplay? I wonder if the development is just more rough than they anticipated. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I'm expecting some cancelled preorders for KanColle. No way they're not going to suffer some sales from this development hell.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Days DQH PS3 DQH PS4 MGSV PS3 MGSV PS4 DQH TOTAL MGSV TOTAL
55 76 52 17 61 128 78
50 99 61 35 68 160 103
45 120 72 36 79 192 115
40 131 86 38 90 217 128
35 148 94 44 98 242 142
30 167 106     273  
25 185 118     303  
20 204 134     338  

DQH and MGSV are getting points real steady. MGSV should pick up the pace soon.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

Sooo... How's the weather?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

cloudy with a 0% chance of SMM tonight.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Slarvax said:

Ice cold, my car is literally freezing outside. In the middle of the summer! That's probably it, Boutros froze on the spot and couldn't make the chart in time anymore

At least with a nice full moon to compensate a bit

Boutros is clearly still recovering from the Kancolle delay news

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Bofferbrauer said:
Slarvax said:

Ice cold, my car is literally freezing outside. In the middle of the summer! That's probably it, Boutros froze on the spot and couldn't make the chart in time anymore

At least with a nice full moon to compensate a bit

He does live in Canada, afterall. Makes sense. Speaking of moon, tomorrow apparently we'll have a Blue Moon; that's cool.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988