By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

AC slowin` down, but TGAA getting a point brings up my spirits B^)

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Hmm there seems to be a weird phenomenon going on in the charts. Kancolle was supposed to get utterly destroyed by Animal Crossing by now but it seems as if that may not be true. In fact it hasn't even passed it. Very weird.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
Hmm there seems to be a weird phenomenon going on in the charts. Kancolle was supposed to get utterly destroyed by Animal Crossing by now but it seems as if that may not be true. In fact it hasn't even passed it. Very weird.

AC did pass it, Digital Pre orders and AC has the best legs in japan ever. No need to worry, sit back and enjoy the show :0

tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:

AC did pass it, Digital Pre orders and AC has the best legs in japan ever. No need to worry, sit back and enjoy the show :0

Cites zero sources and there's no way to prove or disprove comment. Nice tbone.

Animal Crossing will have very good legs though, and to even compare it to Kan Colle (which shares absolutely nothing in common outside of appearing on the charts together) is bizarre.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Need some new ps4 games in the chart:)

Around the Network

Hooray KanColle.

KanColle Beast!!!

It looks like Yokai Watch busters will end around 600 points , which is still pretty amazing, and i think its the highest points so far this year?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

It looks like Yokai Watch busters will end around 600 points , which is still pretty amazing, and i think its the highest points so far this year?

I think Dragon Quest Heroes had more combined.

Dr.Vita said:
Predict Persona 4: Dancing All Night and PS Vita hardware numbers!

My prediction:
Persona 4: Dancing All Night: 84k
PS Vita: 23k

Spot on Vita call. DAN had a good ratio as expected with the bundles and retailer exclusives

hoggin' all the action, I see...