By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Wow!!!! Fire Emblem and Yokai Watch Busters are KILLING IT! I wonder if 300 points for FE will be possible.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Fire Emblem is really going out with a bang. Good on it.

Clyde32 said:
tak13 said:

Hmmm,from what I saw yesterday,it seems that it will hit 300p for the final day!:P

Where are the chartz kylle?:P

Look up just a tad.

Oooooops!lol I don't understand how it eluded me! :P

I will ask you tommorow something for FE,generally. :P

I can't do it now,I'm too drowsy and I must sleep!:P

Buddy bump!

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

uran10 said:
Clyde... I'm sorry but I must say it. Yoshi in 3 days!

Not quite sure I care all that much if you say it here. Maybe one of these days I'll explain my reasoning.

Around the Network

So Fire Emblem Finally made it to god mode! (as officially stated on the Comg points scale)

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Yokai Watch Busters should upshift to final gear soon, I can see +700p happening

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Wow, Fire Emblem, 250 points crushed! And especially nice day for dark night kingdom :)

Gooo Persona!!!
KanColle... Can it reach 20 points in the next 18 days?

It will be nice to see two titles above 100k in the same week.