By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

It`s been awhile since I was last here. The Great Ace Attorney is finally here... ; ) Great to see Fates is doing so well too!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Splatoon still selling well

Click HERE and be happy 

Splatoon won´t stop

Nice! Yokai Watch Busters and Fire Emblem Fates are killing this sunday!!!! And SPLATOON!!!!!!! Its ain't running out of INK!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So let me get this straight, just so I'm clear... Splatoon's 4th week was higher than its 3rd week on COMG??
THIS IS INK-CONCEIVABLE!!

Also, Yokai and FEF did great.

Around the Network

Huh, DMC4 did better than expected. After the drops the series has seen, I guess there may be some interest in it for a glorified HD remaster.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Good for DMC4 and Splatoon.

Yokai last weeks will be crazy.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

I think its official, they are putting crack in the splatoon disc, its the only explanation.

The Great Ace Bomba

Splatoon again!