By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

That sucks for the people who probably got their preorder cancelled. Also no wonder we had news of splatoon selling out in japan if the shipment wasn't even enough to fulfill preoders in places like comg.

edit: Charts magically appeared! :) Fire Emblem still chugging away. Rythim Heaven strating to beast now! O.O

Around the Network

Those poor 15 souls that didn't get Splatoon

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Does anyone have comparisons with past Rhythm Heaven games?

Skullwaker said:

Yoshi's Woolly World is officially available for preorder in Japan, which leads me to believe it will in fact be the next Wii U game we see in the COMG charts (unless Mario vs Sonic Rio 2016 releases first and somehow does well, which I doubt).

I'm expecting Rio to do better than Sochi.

The reason is because it has sports. Like the soccer looks ALOT like Mario Strikers. I know lots of people will pick it up just for that. Heck, the only M&S at the olympic game I got was the first one on the Wii, but I actually might consider getting Rio. It looks pretty good.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Yokay Watch beast mode.

Around the Network

Great day for 3DS. Yoshi should appear really soon.

Persona 4 dancing:67pts
Persona 4 arena:70pts
Persona 4 golden:128pts
Persona Q:92pts

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

DerNebel said:
Well now that's...lol. And here I was entering the thread expecting to see like 300 points for Splatoon or something. Good hold for the Witcher.

well, is not the firts time COMG take more pre-orders than they can sell lol

Click HERE and be happy 

I wrote Dark Knight Kingdom instead of Dark Night Kingdom xD

Haha, I should have expected that coming from COMG!

Is it the first time the ratio points:sells is not around 0,5 but more than 1,0?

Edit: At COMG! Ishikawa fully avaliable pre-orders of Youkai Wastch Busters

Edit 2: My insider in Ishikawa Prefecture, told me that there COMG! is called Jipang or something like that. Didn't understand well, though.