By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EDF! EDF! EDF!

The little engine that could.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Not as hugely amazing as yesterday, but 5 points this far from release is very respectable by Kancolle Kai. There's not much else here to cheer for though.

Rise, Bravely Second, rise!

BaldrSkies said:

Just to clear things up, Kancolle is a PC game, and PC gaming is relatively small in Japan. That 2.5 million is more like a number of MMO players, not just random app downloads onto a phone. Because of the account sign up lottery, not anyone can just download and play on a whim.

Also, the game caused Microsoft Surface Pro tablet sales to greatly increase. Just so people could play it mobile. Kind of funny.

Haha I remeber hering about that, the only place in the world the Surface has any relavance and its thanks to anime girls =D

Also I don't know where everyone was pulling such low figures on P&D download numbers from, only 12m, 18m =P You guys are funny

Around the Network

It's good to see Bravely Second and Dragon Quest X get some points.

Splatoon tomorrow since preorder are now open right? -leaves before clyde corrects me-

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Good numbers for Super Robot Wars.

About KanColle, the one which exploded the other day was the limited edition, so I really expect it stops at some point, and the standard edition stars to increase. By the way, I agree with those who think it could be the biggest game on Vita, except for Minecraft.

Hope to see P4:DAN tomorrow!

This kancolle is really suprising me, if it will go on like this it will push the hardware sales of the vita to heaven...:) sadly the ps4 has no big hardware seller in the charts...