By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kerotan said:

What do you think first week sales will be?

300k, maybe more.

Around the Network

ZELDAAAAAAA

Great for Zelda and DQ

Bloodborne needs to start doing a bit better on a more regular basis now

WOW!! MM3D!!!!
And it was one a Monday!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

God Eater 2 and Zelda are beasting!!! Great!!!
Bloodborne, Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) and Dragonball Xenoverse (PS4) could do better. They are not doing bad imo but they are not impressive.

What do you guys think about Sword Art Online? I know it isn't doing very well right now but it is doing better than God Eater 2: Rage Burst in the same time. God Eater 2: Rage Burst had around 85 points with 52 days left and Sword Art Online has 94 points with 52 days left.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
God Eater 2 and Zelda are beasting!!! Great!!!
Bloodborne, Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4) and Dragonball Xenoverse (PS4) could do better. They are not doing bad imo but they are not impressive.

What do you guys think about Sword Art Online? I know it isn't doing very well right now but it is doing better than God Eater 2: Rage Burst in the same time. God Eater 2: Rage Burst had around 85 points with 52 days left and Sword Art Online has 94 points with 52 days left.

I think it's good vita lives on. Terrible shame Sony didn't secure one big exclusive like monster hunter,  dragon quest,  final fantasy or Yokai watch.

Tsutaya's Report

- As it was expected, Devil Survivor 2 is the most sold game of the week.
- Far Cry 4 for PS4 sold better than expected and some shops faced stock problems. With enough stock the game could have topped the ranking.
- BladeStorm sold well too.
- PS4 started to increase due to anticipation for Dragon Quest Heroes at the end of February.
- Tsutaya expects PS4 hardware to increase from now until the awaited launch.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

HylianSwordsman said:
outlawauron said:

I thought the console version would drain some points from it, but hunting games are more popular on handhelds for a reason!

What is that reason? Is it just that they're more popular in Japan where handhelds are preferred, or is there something about hunting games that makes handhelds the preferred way to play?

Game is designed for local multiplayer. Since you can't divide up the screen, playing with 3 friends next to you is how the game gained popularity. Because the console games have had spotty online at best, it doesn't provide the same experience.

The mission/arena setups also lends itself to quick 5-30 minutes of gameplay.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BraLoD said:

Seems like you'll need to use a bigger scale, 420 won't be enough xD

Don't worry. I'm ready for anything ^^

I am no longer worried about God Eater Vita underperforming. Hooray.

Majora's Mask is doing well. Guess it's the compressed period it's been open for pre-orders which has helped.

I hope SAO, Digimon & Yakuza pick up soon.

Now, since there's not a whole lot of niche in the chart at the moment, it's time for me to start worrying. Wru, Neptunia V-II? Wru, Disgaea 5?

(Also, Ukiyo bombed in the weekly, noooooooo :( )