By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

outlawauron said:
nanzano said:

So your argument was based on a comparison between a west game and a popular japanese game in Japan? lol  don't think a second that far cry would do better than GE2 RB on PS4

I actually think they'll be kinda close. Far Cry 4 has a decent chance at 100k. Will likely settle around 75-80k.

west bestseller

Watch dogs 63k

COD:AW 63k

GTAV 77k(Holiday+ Bundle)

Destiny 90K (White ps4 -->~70k-75k for the standalone)

so translating your comment "Far CRy4 will be the bestselling western ps4 game"

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
EricFabian said:
nanzano said:

So your argument was based on a comparison between a west game and a popular japanese game in Japan? lol  don't think a second that far cry would do better than GE2 RB on PS4

It already did better than GE. So I think my comparison is valid

???

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

small44 said:

This week's Bomba Rabbids Land

[PS3] Ukiyo no Shishi (Spike Chunsoft)

ktay95 said:

A certain somebody here is going to be quite upset

Save us, Ukiyo no Roushi!

God Eater 2 & Zelda = :D
Sword Art Online, Digimon and Bloodborne = :(

GO ZELDA!!! Oh and awesome for one piece!

Around the Network

Dragon quest hereos and bloodborne will give the ps4 a boost in hardware sales, what is really needed

Hooray for Majora's Mask!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

21 days left

GE2 - 248pt (+5)

GE2:RB - 250pt (+10)

nanzano said:
outlawauron said:
nanzano said:

I actually think they'll be kinda close. Far Cry 4 has a decent chance at 100k. Will likely settle around 75-80k.

west bestseller

Watch dogs 63k

COD:AW 63k

GTAV 77k(Holiday+ Bundle)

Destiny 90K (White ps4 -->~70k-75k for the standalone)

so translating your comment "Far CRy4 will be the bestselling western ps4 game"

What you linked above are not lifetime sales.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I still think xenoblade chronicles x will show up this week since its in the top 20 at amazon jp and hasnt went below 45 ever since it went up for preorders

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3