By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

It showed up earlier as well.

Around the Network

@_@ MK has almost caught up! Pokemon is not doing much for being only 8 days away from launch. Bloodborne has gotten 4 points since we last saw it! Woohoo!

So, zero points today. And went from a 20+ difference to just 5.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

C'mon Smash! Time to use a Meteor strike (smash ball is reserved for the last 10 days) and kick off those preorders again

Vita brigade!

Kinda surprised that the Vita version of Gundam is higher. Although I doubt it, I wonder if it'll sell higher too.

Around the Network

Come on Smash!!!

Tsk tsk, will we need another Smash Bros. Fact Extravaganza to boost things significantly again? Maybe the weekend will be nicer with +5-ish points. But at 18 days, MK8 goes up by 12, may keep the race close.

On the other hand, OMG Youkai Watch!!!

Had I been Nintendo I would have pushed so hard to incorporate Jibanyan (the Youkai Watch cat) in Smash the moment I saw the franchise becoming so big. It could have been a huge selling factor. Hire me please Nintendo.

Boutros said:
Had I been Nintendo I would have pushed so hard to incorporate Jibanyan (the Youkai Watch cat) in Smash the moment I saw the franchise becoming so big. It could have been a huge selling factor. Hire me please Nintendo.

SSB=/=PSASBR

2 PS4 games, i knew it

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m