By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Boutros said:
Had I been Nintendo I would have pushed so hard to incorporate Jibanyan (the Youkai Watch cat) in Smash the moment I saw the franchise becoming so big. It could have been a huge selling factor. Hire me please Nintendo.

This is Nintendo. They prefer to put clones or some new clothes to the same characters before developing real new ones.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Boutros said:
Had I been Nintendo I would have pushed so hard to incorporate Jibanyan (the Youkai Watch cat) in Smash the moment I saw the franchise becoming so big. It could have been a huge selling factor. Hire me please Nintendo.

This is Nintendo. They prefer to put clones or some new clothes to the same characters before developing real new ones.

Your still whining about that? You obviously still dont know what your talking about.

tbone51 said:

Your still whining about that? You obviously still dont know what your talking about.

About what?

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

About what?

Clones. 3 out of 52 characters are full on clones (3 more but they just are similar in some aspects, but thats it.

What you keep blabbering about "developing real new ones." Thats why Mewtwo isnt coming out for months, you dont know how long it takes to make a new character. Lucina+Dark Pit were quick makes that didnt take much out of development. both are popular enough to warrant a roster spot. 

Just because PAVOLINK Doesnt like Fire Emblem+KIU, you feel the need to complain >_>

Captain toad... Another wiiU exclusive that is going to bomb in Japan... It's pretty sad that all of these great games are bombing hard.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

About what?

Clones. 3 out of 52 characters are full on clones (3 more but they just are similar in some aspects, but thats it.

What you keep blabbering about "developing real new ones." Thats why Mewtwo isnt coming out for months, you dont know how long it takes to make a new character. Lucina+Dark Pit were quick makes that didnt take much out of development. both are popular enough to warrant a roster spot. 

Just because PAVOLINK Doesnt like Fire Emblem+KIU, you feel the need to complain >_>

Uh, I didn't remember that, but thanks. Now I can also complain about the boring FE characters.

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

About what?

Uh, I didn't remember that, but thanks. Now I can also complain about the boring FE characters.

Yeap boring FE characters that are >>> Zelda characters in SSB. Good luck with that.

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

About what?

lol

The pokemon with baddies who look like brazilian bodybuilders is doing much better than the pokemon with baddies who look like nerds.

tbone51 said:
Boutros said:

SSB=/=PSASBR

You tell 'em, tbone. Tell 'em third-party characters aren't eligible to join the prestigious Smash Bros roster until they fulfill the prerequisite of at least a decade of irrelevance.

Snake was mistakenly invited too soon and so his right to Smash has been revoked.