By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
Had I been Nintendo I would have pushed so hard to incorporate Jibanyan (the Youkai Watch cat) in Smash the moment I saw the franchise becoming so big. It could have been a huge selling factor. Hire me please Nintendo.

SSB=/=PSASBR

Wtf is that supposed to mean? That's a brilliant idea and the faster Nintendo add a DLC the better for that game promotion. Is not like they can afford to miss oportunities.

Around the Network

Hopefully the weekend helps Smash, but dang it!!

EO II Untold doing well?

Come on, you can do it! Beat Persona Q!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

ktay95 said:

More signs of Yokai Watch localisation

Translated name in Streetpass Mii Plaza.

I thought it was announced for January a while back?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

benao87 said:
tbone51 said:
Boutros said:
Had I been Nintendo I would have pushed so hard to incorporate Jibanyan (the Youkai Watch cat) in Smash the moment I saw the franchise becoming so big. It could have been a huge selling factor. Hire me please Nintendo.

SSB=/=PSASBR

Wtf is that supposed to mean? That's a brilliant idea and the faster Nintendo add a DLC the better for that game promotion. Is not like they can afford to miss oportunities.

Sure and lets add in a character from Monster Hunter while we're at it :P Then Shrek/Batman/Luffy/Korra/etc as well :)

Around the Network
uran10 said:

I thought it was announced for January a while back?

All Im reading is confirmed 2015. Seems like early 2015 could be the case though which would be great.

tbone51 said:

Sure and lets add in a character from Monster Hunter while we're at it :P Then Shrek/Batman/Luffy/Korra/etc as well :)

Why not? Probably Shrek nor Batman wouldn't mix well, but if they can create good content, why shouldn't they?

And I don't even know what Korra is, so yeah.

benao87 said:
tbone51 said:

Why not? Probably Shrek nor Batman wouldn't mix well, but if they can create good content, why shouldn't they?

And I don't even know what Korra is, so yeah.

Then it wouldn't be SSB anymore^ Also Korra is from "The Legend of Korra" (avatar sequel, the last air bender).

Boutros is right, adding in The YW character would definitely boost up SSB sales, im not denying that, but at the end of the day its wrong.

tbone51 said:

Then it wouldn't be SSB anymore^ Also Korra is from "The Legend of Korra" (avatar sequel, the last air bender).

Boutros is right, adding in The YW character would definitely boost up SSB sales, im not denying that, but at the end of the day its wrong.

But again Snake, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac Man are all ok right?? Their is no difference between adding Jibanyan and these guys, they are all their advertising 3rd party franchises.

ktay95 said:
tbone51 said:

But again Snake, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac Man are all ok right?? Their is no difference between adding Jibanyan and these guys, they are all their advertising 3rd party franchises.

No, once again look up previous reply to this. Ignoring it isnt helping yourself.