By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
Yoooo. New 3DS... Literally on the same day as MH4G. That week will be very interesting.

So now, can we expect 3DS lifetime to be much bigger overall? I think a good estimate was about 19-20mil before the announcement, i wonder if japan can now do 25mil?

Can it really be counted together with the normal 3DS? There are games that is can play that other 3DS's can't.

Vita TV, GBC, DSi... of course it can be

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
Yoooo. New 3DS... Literally on the same day as MH4G. That week will be very interesting.

So now, can we expect 3DS lifetime to be much bigger overall? I think a good estimate was about 19-20mil before the announcement, i wonder if japan can now do 25mil?

Can it really be counted together with the normal 3DS? There are games that is can play that other 3DS's can't.

They done this with all the Handhelds in the past, so yeah it'll be included.

Gameboy⇒Gameboy Color  

Gameboy Advance⇒Gameboy SP

DS⇒DSI

3DS⇒New 3DS

Only weird one to me is the vita tv as it isnt a HH, but people count that so, thats another example.

I'm disappointed. I expected to see Xbox One games (one or two). Now I'm thinking a first week with less than 20k is possible. If anyone who follow amazon sales can talk more about it I'd appreciate it.

ktay95 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Vita TV, GBC, DSi... of course it can be

Vita TV doesn't have exclusive games.

DSi had a few camera based eShop titles, but no full games exclusive to the hardware. 

Gameboy Color was released nearly a decade after the original Gameboy, not 3 years into the life of the platform.

None of those are really comparable.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

DSi had a few camera based eShop titles, but no full games exclusive to the hardware. 

Gameboy Color was released nearly a decade after the original Gameboy, not 3 years into the life of the platform.

Full games?? Are Shantae and Zelda not full games??

And GBC was released that long after and its still counted as GB sales so of course New 3DS just 3 years on counts as 3DS sales

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
outlawauron said:

Full games?? Are Shantae and Zelda not full games??

And GBC was released that long after and its still counted as GB sales so of course New 3DS just 3 years on counts as 3DS sales

Got lost in my tabs, but GBC is certainly the best argument. It'll depend on how Nintendo reports it.

For DSi, it had access to an online shop, and the games aren't exclusive to that platform.

outlawauron said:

Got lost in my tabs, but GBC is certainly the best argument. It'll depend on how Nintendo reports it.

For DSi, it had access to an online shop, and the games aren't exclusive to that platform.

I undertood what you said. But some games are exclusives to DSi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_DSiWare_games_and_applications

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
outlawauron said:

Isn't DSiWare also available on the 3DS? I thought DSiWare was just the early stages of the eShop that was built to take advantage of the camera on DSi and market demands.

outlawauron said:
EricFabian said:
outlawauron said:

Isn't DSiWare also available on the 3DS? I thought DSiWare was just the early stages of the eShop that was built to take advantage of the camera on DSi and market demands.

Yes. You can acess on the 3DS. But that time was exclusive

Click HERE and be happy 

Wahooo!
Fatal Frame and MH4G!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile