By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

drake_tolu said:
Can Fatal Frame 5 sell more than Hyrule Warriors first week?

Nah, Fatal Frame games dont sell well at all, its very very niche apparently

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
drake_tolu said:
Can Fatal Frame 5 sell more than Hyrule Warriors first week?

Nah, Fatal Frame games dont sell well at all, its very very niche apparently

The movie might have an effect though. If they advertise it before or after the movie, it might get some numbers up. 

I think Fatal Frame can do better than HW, just because the movie

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
I think Fatal Frame can do better than HW, just because the movie

Same. I think it was really smart. Because if the movie gets out late at night, they will have time to go to the midnight release. 

Clyde32 said:

Same. I think it was really smart. Because if the movie gets out late at night, they will have time to go to the midnight release. 

Unless the movie is a disaster and everything can go to hell.

Around the Network

I'm real worried for Platinum.

But last time I said that was about Level-5 and look where they are now!

Still the future looks grim for them especially in Japan.

Good to see Phantasy Star show up. Hopefully it's not as disappointing as Toukiden.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

BlowoverKing said:
Good to see Phantasy Star show up. Hopefully it's not as disappointing as Toukiden.

2 things....

1. Toukiden did well, at least from the pre orders i seen. Its just a re-release of a 1 year old game. I think doing 30-50% of the original is a good thing :)

2. Yes its about time PS showed up, its vita's biggest exclusive. I forgot who it was i was talking to here, but i think people really expect it to do well but it wont? (well i forgot, call me a dumbass XD)

Cmon SSB 3ds, reach 1k

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Destiny and Evil Within with another point each. I wonder how much Destiny will do FW in Japan.