By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

EricFabian said:
Slarvax said:

Wii U games are also blue :D

Aahhmm... OKAY :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
spurgeonryan said:
So is Monster Hunter 4G going to do better than the last MH 3DS game?

Hell no, this is MH4G, the extension (or wat ever you call it) of the last. 

It's MH4.5 if you want to be kind to it.

Monster Hunter 4: Remastered :-p

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DQX has to chart, even if it's ....everything wrong for the franchise, it's a DQ game on the most selling gaming device in Japan.

benao87 said:
DQX has to chart, even if it's ....everything wrong for the franchise, it's a DQ game on the most selling gaming device in Japan.

DQX already being available on iOS and Android kind of takes away the excitement of a 3DS version I think.

Boutros said:
benao87 said:

DQX already being available on iOS and Android kind of takes away the excitement of a 3DS version I think.

I'm well aware of that, but, it's a bloody DQ game on the 3DS. But you may be right, even the baby seal clubbers haven't mentioned it, it must mean that the game is going to have a very, very low profile :/

Around the Network
Boutros said:
benao87 said:

That's a point. But also be aware that the retail version is just a download code (no cartridge). So the truth is that almost makes no difference to purchase the retail version above the digital. I think we should pay special attention in the famitsu digital sales for this game.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Kresnik said:
Seems like I picked a few good days to be away. These updates weren't worth writing home about!

Weekly is kept exciting only because it has new games in it. That Hyrule Warriors drop feels brutal.

Hyperdimension is trying really hard to not sell more then usual.

benao87 said:

I can't see this game being a success at all.

The only way 3DS can get online is through wifi, and free public wifi is almost impossible to find in Japan. So it will really only be playable at home and the main reason the 3DS is a success is because of its portability.

It's already available on Wii, Wii U, PC anyway so people who prefer to play at home are already covered. And correct me if I'm wrong but there's an Android version out there as well isn't there?

Guys...I have a question. Should we have the option to delete polls?

Also retagging

A good day for Monster Hunter and Smash! The rest? Yeah, not that much! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---