By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

fleischr said:
Setting my expectations for Bayo 2's opening to be low here -- though it deserves better than Hyrule Warriors

Bayonetta 1 on PS3 did 138k FW. That's really not worth talking about. The series will do well in the West, not much for Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
fleischr said:
Setting my expectations for Bayo 2's opening to be low here -- though it deserves better than Hyrule Warriors

Bayonetta 1 on PS3 did 138k FW. That's really not worth talking about. The series will do well in the West, not much for Japan.

Im thinkng the same, HW+Bayo2 will easily do much better in the West especially in US. I think Bayo2 doing 120k-150k lifetime in japan might be a stretch (but here's still hoping im wrong)

Seems like I picked a few good days to be away. These updates weren't worth writing home about!

Weekly is kept exciting only because it has new games in it. That Hyrule Warriors drop feels brutal.

Damn i hope SSB can do better for the remainder its here, well at least its at 600p!

Around the Network

It's over 600!

Now if only it would go over 9000 :P Anyway, only 3 days until we get a lot of new games. Hopefully a lot of them will be blue.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

TechnoHobbit said:
It's over 600!

Now if only it would go over 9000 :P Anyway, only 3 days until we get a lot of new games. Hopefully a lot of them will be blue.

don't hold your breath. I don't think there is enough 3DS games to fill the chart

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
TechnoHobbit said:
It's over 600!

don't hold your breath. I don't think there is enough 3DS games to fill the chart

Wii U games are also blue :D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
EricFabian said:
TechnoHobbit said:
It's over 600!

Wii U games are also blue :D

Click HERE and be happy 

spurgeonryan said:
So is Monster Hunter 4G going to do better than the last MH 3DS game?

Hell no, this is MH4G, the extension (or wat ever you call it) of the last.