By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Nothing very exciting again today.

Around the Network

Flop

Click HERE and be happy 

AgentZorn said:
EricFabian said:
AgentZorn said:
Just 6 more days until Bayonetta 2.

;)

Bayo 2 = Tropical Freeze

At least it will do well in the U.S, if Vgchartz pre order numbers are correct.

I chuckled while reading this.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Also, it seems like COMG customers are not PS4 gamers. There are reports that Destiny might do 6 figures FW.

outlawauron said:
Also, it seems like COMG customers are not PS3 gamers. There are reports that Destiny might do 6 figures FW.

I thought that was obvious O.o (or maye its just me). After looking at sales in japan for 2 years it seems as though some big western games will still sell well in japan (ironically more than 90% better than most japanese games do!).

I expected a minimum opening of 100k FW

Around the Network

Destiny will be big on PS4, sure.

Click HERE and be happy 

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
Also, it seems like COMG customers are not PS3 gamers. There are reports that Destiny might do 6 figures FW.

I thought that was obvious O.o (or maye its just me). After looking at sales in japan for 2 years it seems as though some big western games will still sell well in japan (ironically more than 90% better than most japanese games do!).

I expected a minimum opening of 100k FW

I meant PS4, but the point still stands in regards to COMG and Western games.

Only 4 points for Smash 3DS?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Those are really some low points for a weekend, and for a game that already has a commercial showing. Maybe the 3DS version will not cannibalize Wii U version sales in Japan, as many say? Though Tsutaya, does infer from their current preorders, that the 3DS version could break sales records for the series :/

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Tlozjb said:

Those are really some low points for a weekend, and for a game that already has a commercial showing. Maybe the 3DS version will not cannibalize Wii U version sales in Japan, as many say? Though Tsutaya, does infer from their current preorders, that the 3DS version could break sales records for the series :/

Having 1 bad day of pre orders doesn't mean we should jump into final conclusions yet. I mean 1 weekend SSB 3DS did 8-10 points both days each then Monday exploded with i think 17 or 18 points. Even Puzzle and Dragons Z in its last month got 3-6 points a couple days despite getting over 450p within 30 days :)