By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Sooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!

384 ●New Super Mario Bros 2
368 ● Super Smash Bros for 3DS

just 17 more points (~*>.

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors is sad.

I really hope Lost Dimension can show up this week or at least post decent sales. The demo was excellent.

And one point for Hyrule Warriors...

If we want to be really optimistic, we have to look at amazon. The most expensive sku is more popular there (ranking between 10 and 20), the basic sku is second (ranking between 20 and 30) and the LE corresponding to the one we have in COMG is sitting between 50 and 80.

With some wishful thinking, basic sku might be around 14 points in COMG. 18 + 14 = 32 points
And the most expensive sku (that you can't preorder in COMG) might be at least as good than the one we have here... 32 + 18 = 50 virtual points.

It looks better right ? ....... Believe ! :)

HW 11 days to go lucky Japan!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Just one point for HW? That's sooooo damn fantastic! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Symbios63 said:
And one point for Hyrule Warriors...

If we want to be really optimistic, we have to look at amazon. The most expensive sku is more popular there (ranking between 10 and 20), the basic sku is second (ranking between 20 and 30) and the LE corresponding to the one we have in COMG is sitting between 50 and 80.

With some wishful thinking, basic sku might be around 14 points in COMG. 18 + 14 = 32 points
And the most expensive sku (that you can't preorder in COMG) might be at least as good than the one we have here... 32 + 18 = 50 virtual points.

It looks better right ? ....... Believe ! :)

^^ I didn't know the most preordered SKU isn't available on Comgnet. It's been doin ok on Amazon recently though. I like to think that Amazon gives an idication of the preorder momentum rather than total number of preorders. I do hope that's the case then.. still a low number overall

AZWification said:

Its really beasting right now!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
AZWification said:

Its really beasting right now!

Yeah! HW is almost as beastly as MH4G in terms of beasting! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

we have seen it for some times now, wii u games dont get preordered, mk had 260points and 330k firstweek+ a lot of digital(i guess)