By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Everyone's gonna enjoy today's update. Hyrule getting 2 points is great ! hopefully it'll keep getting points from now on.
Neptunia U standard version cheered me up, now the game has 42 total points same as Toukiden.

Around the Network

Hyrule Warriors beasting!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

If Hyrule Warriors gets less than half a million sales day one I will be extremely disappointed.

NintendoPie said:
If Hyrule Warriors gets less than half a million sales day one I will be extremely disappointed.

NintendoPie said:

Prepare for extreme disappointment then!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

Hyrule warriors! (Re-tagging this thread... :P)

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Maybe we'll see the normal edition of Hyrule Warriors appear at some point.

I hope HW manages to sell 100K FW. But I'm more curious to see how it will perform here.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Quick question, how much does everybody expect Pokemon OR/AS to sell First Week (japan only)? (also lifetime)

Cuz i dont think many should expect ALOT (talking of course close to 2mil like a certain somebody )! Be lucky to hit over YW2 FW sales.

I bring it up cuz i remember telling some awhile back not to expect OR/AS selling close to 11-12mil lifetime

I expect OR/AS to sell 500k-800k FW in Japan.