By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Conegamer said:
Clyde32 said:
Top spot. Just saying.

For individual SKU's, yes. Obviously it's still a good way behind YW2 as a whole, though. Let's see if it can stay there now. Still, it's something I didn't expect to see. That could be more down to YW2 slowing down that MK8 speeding up though.

Also, this three points was pretty much as expected. Thought maybe it could have got more, though...

I think everybody knows this by now^^ 

I just want to kno why all the excuses? This is the first time i see this being a major thing. Usually its something not much of a bother but with "MK8" its a big deal :-/ (meaning it happened in the past but nowhere near enough attention like MK8 is getting O.o)

*This being towards everybody in general of course. Just find it so ironic...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Boutros said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Done so well today that even Boutros can't stealth-troll it anymore.

By not climbing it to the top spot??

Yeah, MK8 has been #1 for a couple of days, but your chart still displayed it in #2.

Oh yeah, i cant believe i didn't notice this! Boutros needs some explaining to do >_

RolStoppable said:
Boutros said:
RolStoppable said:
Go go go, Mario Kart 8!

Done so well today that even Boutros can't stealth-troll it anymore.

By not climbing it to the top spot??

Yeah, MK8 has been #1 for a couple of days, but your chart still displayed it in #2.

I don't manually sort the chart :/

Excel is biased confirmed.

Cancellation remorse for Noire. Good to see.

And there's the other Pro Evo version. Bit late in the day to be charting though. Think we're going to see another collapse compared to last year's version (Konami really need to do something to salvage the IP. Why is it not on current gen yet? Why is there no Vita version? They've made some baffling decisions with it)

S'weird how InFAMOUS & Watch Dogs have been moving completely in tandem for a while now. I'm guessing it is literally the same people placing the pre orders each time.

Also, Freedom Wars. Yay.

MK8 is surely tearing it up!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
Clyde32 said:
Top spot. Just saying.

For individual SKU's, yes. Obviously it's still a good way behind YW2 as a whole, though. Let's see if it can stay there now. Still, it's something I didn't expect to see. That could be more down to YW2 slowing down that MK8 speeding up though.

Also, this three points was pretty much as expected. Thought maybe it could have got more, though...

I think everybody knows this by now^^ 

I just want to kno why all the excuses? This is the first time i see this being a major thing. Usually its something not much of a bother but with "MK8" its a big deal :-/ (meaning it happened in the past but nowhere near enough attention like MK8 is getting O.o)

*This being towards everybody in general of course. Just find it so ironic...

People like to counter extreme optimism with negativity. It is nothing new really.

OT: Nice to see MK8 FW and ISS doing well.

DAYS           MK7              NSMBU         DQX       SM3DW     Pikmin 3         Mario Kart 8
9 days ~   170 points    149 points    46 points   24 points   54 points      192points
8 days ~   185 points    156 points    47 points   26 points   57 points
7 days ~   193 points    160 points    50 points   29 points   59 points
6 days ~   206 points    167 points    54 points   35 points   64 points
5 days ~   219 points    175 points    55 points   43 points   65 points
4 days ~   241 points    185 points    59 points   51 points   67 points
3 days ~   253 points    187 points    58 points   55 points   70 points
2 days ~   274 points    193 points    59 points   59 points   73 points
FINAL  ~   297 points    200 points    59 points   66 points   74 points

P4        P3        P4G        P3P       P4A     P2E       PQ     SMTIV
~ 16 Days   235p   130p     154p     151p        98p     65p    120p   111p
~ 15 Days   241p   133p     154p     153p      105p     67p               112p

Farsala said:
tbone51 said:

People like to counter extreme optimism with negativity. It is nothing new really.

OT: Nice to see MK8 FW and ISS doing well.

I get banned to much from that ;-D

Hmm...maybe, maybe just can MK8 stay ahead of MK7. All comes down to this weekend.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

The impossible has happened my friends...

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5