By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo relation with the West is not as bad as Microsoft with Japan

Yes, countering the "Nintedoom" argument with "Microdoom in Japan" is much better...

Around the Network

... 'Japan irrelevant' .. HAHAHA.. of course being a fan of the not-so-popular consoles in japan.. I too would be incline to call them irrelevant.. lol

Japan is mostly a handheld space

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Comment removed upon threat of being reported.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
This does little to appease Sony/PlayStation fans.

Off topic post and obvious flamebait. Do you need to be reported before you correct this?

Japan is NOT irrelevant whatsoever. Home consoles sell less than handhelds do, but that doesn't mean they're non existent all of a sudden! PS3 sales north of 9,2 million over there is 1/8 of the total sales, that's very relevant.

Around the Network

WiiU has no third party games in Japan, that's the most relevant statement.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

BluGamer23 said:

... 'Japan irrelevant' .. HAHAHA.. of course being a fan of the not-so-popular consoles in japan.. I too would be incline to call them irrelevant.. lol

I'm a fan of the not-so-popular console in Japan and  I call it relevant. What are you talking about? The greatest gems in my gaming library are made in Japan. The fact that the console is totally irrelevant in the East didn't prevent it to get them.

Galaki said:
So... Japan is irrelevant now?

No, but Microsoft gets pretty much every relevant Japanese game.

badgenome said:
Galaki said:
So... Japan is irrelevant now?

No, but Microsoft gets pretty much every relevant Japanese game.

It's ridiculous how funny you are, it really is! How the hell are you doing it?

Somini said:

It's ridiculous how funny you are, it really is! How the hell are you doing it?