By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FIRST inFamous Second Son screens

Areym said:
Ji99saw said:
Why do they have to make every character look like a douche?

I can't stand when devs do this to reach the young hip audience

I think he looks pretty kickass. He looks like a cocky smartass and that sounds more appealing than some stoic, mysterious guy. Personally, i wish they wouldn't have changed the new cole in InFamous 2 but the fans bitched about it too much and sucker punch caved in. I don't know about you, but I like my superheros/villains with some hair.

I mean what was wrong with this original model? I'll never know.

This guy appeals to me, seems grounded. (no pun intended)

Around the Network

I will be ridiculed but I really dont see that big of a difference in the screens just like I dont see the difference in a video in 720p or 1080p

Areym said:
Ji99saw said:
Why do they have to make every character look like a douche?

I can't stand when devs do this to reach the young hip audience

I think he looks pretty kickass. He looks like a cocky smartass and that sounds more appealing than some stoic, mysterious guy. Personally, i wish they wouldn't have changed the new cole in InFamous 2 but the fans bitched about it too much and sucker punch caved in. I don't know about you, but I like my superheros/villains with some hair.

I mean what was wrong with this original model? I'll never know.

I like that one better, but he doesn't look like he enjoys having the power. Maybe he won't fit the plot they had in mind.

S.Peelman said:
'Wow' is a bit of an exaggeration. It looks good, sure, but what game (that's actually had some budget and ambition) today doesn't? I don't see how it's leaps and bounds above what we currently have in the late 7th gen so I'm not as blown away as some of you.

But, it's a launch game, or launch window at least. So it get's props for that and it's a good indication of where we might be heading. Can't wait to see PS4 games (or any 8th gen game for that matter) that truly take advantage of the new tech!

"wow" might be an exaggeration to you, but probably not for Turkish or me for that matter.  I for one think it looks almost as good as Killzone: SF, which probably has to do more with it's artstyle than anything.  To me TLOU looks amazing, but this blows it away easily in every regard.  Though the pics could be touched up and we won't know till we see it in action, hopefully at E3

asked that already but i will try once more. does anybody know which resolution and fps the game will have? if it will run with 60fps it's already very impressive for an early next gen title with open world. 720p and 30fps would be less impressive but still better as every other open world game on consoles.

Around the Network

u guys know this game is going to be open world right ?

I can't wait to play this game but I didn't like the main char... the first Cole is the badass yet.

ethomaz said:
I can't wait to play this game but I didn't like the main char... the first Cole is the badass yet.

You haven't even played this character Ethomaz! How would you know if you don't like him =(.

Also I love your english =P. It's like a puzzle trying to figure out what you're trying to say haha =P

CGI-Quality said:
crissindahouse said:

asked that already but i will try once more. does anybody know which resolution and fps the game will have? if it will run with 60fps it's already very impressive for an early next gen title with open world. 720p and 30fps would be less impressive but still better as every other open world game on consoles.

I'm betting on 1080p @ 30fps (smooth, like the Uncharted games). 

wouldn't 60fps and 720p make more sense for this game or doesn't it need 60fps? i have not really a clue about infamous but i thought it's one of those games which would profit from more frames.

would be also awesome if we would get games in which we could decide if we want to play with 720p and 60fps or 1080p and 30fps

riderz13371 said:

You haven't even played this character Ethomaz! How would you know if you don't like him =(.

Also I love your english =P. It's like a puzzle trying to figure out what you're trying to say haha =P

It is not about gameplay... it is more about the character design... the first Cole is still the best and cool character desing.