By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FIRST inFamous Second Son screens

nnodley said:
S.Peelman said:
'Wow' is a bit of an exaggeration. It looks good, sure, but what game (that's actually had some budget and ambition) today doesn't? I don't see how it's leaps and bounds above what we currently have in the late 7th gen so I'm not as blown away as some of you.

But, it's a launch game, or launch window at least. So it get's props for that and it's a good indication of where we might be heading. Can't wait to see PS4 games (or any 8th gen game for that matter) that truly take advantage of the new tech!

"wow" might be an exaggeration to you, but probably not for Turkish or me for that matter.  I for one think it looks almost as good as Killzone: SF, which probably has to do more with it's artstyle than anything.  To me TLOU looks amazing, but this blows it away easily in every regard.  Though the pics could be touched up and we won't know till we see it in action, hopefully at E3

Opinions are opinions, I respect that. Personally I think The Last of Us and Watch_Dogs look better than this. Beyond: Two Souls too, but that's not an open world game (I think). The Last of Us isn't either, but that does seem to have pretty big environments not to mention the detail.

Anyway, like I said, a promising looking game for the first wave of the new gen and yes, let's see at E3!