By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - IRON MAN 3 SUCKED NO 2 ways about it... SPOILERS!

pepper falling into the fire was like the baddest scene of the whole movie and (we all knew she was still alive) and then she gets to fight that was simply ugly and unnecessary..

i completely agree with number 2 the suit is a must without it its not ironman.. I thought it would be epic :*(

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I enjoyed it. I like the fact that he's a smartass. RDJ plays the character so well. I enjoy him as an actor. I did'nt really care for the so called twist,but overall I thought it was a decent flick.

In a shocking twist the bad guy is...the evil corporate guy in a suit. The problem with Iron Man is his villains and that really comes across when films cannot even try to portray his most iconic nemesis.

It was, okay. I did not get how Iron man can withstand Thor's hammer and now his suits get chopped through like tissue paper.

It was a 7/10 film at best. Not a bad film but not a great one either.

It was an okay movie 7/10 I enjoyed it but still felt dissappointed that Marvel never topped Iron Man 1 that was an almost perfect movie.

Around the Network
oldschoolfool said:
I enjoyed it. I like the fact that he's a smartass. RDJ plays the character so well. I enjoy him as an actor. I did'nt really care for the so called twist,but overall I thought it was a decent flick.

he doesn't play a character he plays himself and he get paid big bucks to do so

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I politely disagree, IMO Iron Man 3 was the best movie of the series so far.

I agree to some extent with points 3, 4 and 5. Especially point 4.

When the dude breathed fire, i was like wtf.

Anyway, overall it was still a "good" movie. I wouldn't call it anything too special. It's better than Iron Man 2, but not better than Iron Man 1 and The Avengers.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Iron Man 1 and 2 is better than 3. I was disappointed

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

People complaining, complaining, complaining, complaining, complaining.

My dear god shut your traps and enjoy the movie.

I personally thought it was great, stayed fresh at almost every moment, broke the clichés of terrorism and the perfect american nation, and actually went behind the idea of false terrorism and puppet figures and whatnot.

There was good closure at the end and you felt like Stark had gone full circle. It was good.