By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Franchises you used to get excited for but don't anymore...

Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty.

Around the Network

everything basically for me...not due to changing taste in games but I'm more like meh I will just buy it when i get the chance

Halo, ass creed and cod. Although still slightly excited for halo, not first day buy for me anymore.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

CGI-Quality said:
- Street Fighter

- Dead or Alive

- Super Smash Bros

- Grand Theft Auto

I know SF3 is not that good but SF4 is one of the best Street Fighter ever created... did you don't like it?

I think my biggest disappointment this gen was FFXIII... this game makes me didn't care more about FF and when I expected FFvXIII to save the franchise Square stooped to talk about it.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Breath of Fire
Mana Series

Because they dont exist anymore....bastards

Both of those are pretty much dead so no one gets exited for them.

CGI-Quality said:

As a veteran of Street Fighter, SFIV was not one of the best for me. Quite the contrary, in fact.

Sad... for me just SFII is better

Jedi Academy. Jedi Outcast and its predictors where so good. Then comes Academy. More features, new light sabers, create a character. And the game play was nerfed. All because complainers whined that people where abusing the game play to their advantage. And the dark and light choice at the end sucked. It was literally 5 minutes before the ending.

Everything pretty much. Only excited for new ips or new ideas it seems.

pretty much every third party franchise that has some years in the market. Third parties have "something" that makes them ruin their games after a few releases. That's one of the reasons why i don´t really care to have that much third party support on nintendo consoles and why i only follow nintendo franchises with passion... they always deliver