By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fans: How would you react with such a Third-Party treatment?

KHlover said:
Euphoria14 said:
Bong Lover said:
Euphoria14 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Euphoria14 said:
As I have always done, I will buy the console that has the games I want.

imposibru!!!!!!

What would you complain about!?

Complaining is no fun.

Then why did you take the time to complain about the quality of Wii Music? Riddle me that, mr. fansypants.

Uh, I am sure there is quite a difference between the people bitching and moaning about EA in every other thread and me just mentioning Wii Music in a thread asking about Wii shovelware.

Remember, I did not complain about it. I mearly mentioned it, then you came along and started up our little squabble.

Don't you dare to derail this thread, too :P

Flame at each other's wall if you must argue...

Hey, I started off in this thread by giving an on-topic response.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
KHlover said:
Euphoria14 said:
Bong Lover said:
Euphoria14 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Euphoria14 said:
As I have always done, I will buy the console that has the games I want.

imposibru!!!!!!

What would you complain about!?

Complaining is no fun.

Then why did you take the time to complain about the quality of Wii Music? Riddle me that, mr. fansypants.

Uh, I am sure there is quite a difference between the people bitching and moaning about EA in every other thread and me just mentioning Wii Music in a thread asking about Wii shovelware.

Remember, I did not complain about it. I mearly mentioned it, then you came along and started up our little squabble.

Don't you dare to derail this thread, too :P

Flame at each other's wall if you must argue...

Hey, I started off in this thread by giving an on-topic response.

This comment was meant for both, you were just chosen to be quoted since your post was the most recent.

@topic: I'd do what I'm currently doing. Keep playing multiplats on my PC while I wait for the exclusives to come in :P

morenoingrato said:
To everyone who got personal:

I own a PC where I played DMC, BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider this year, as well as several other games last year.

If PC is getting the games, you know its definitely a tech issue.

I would not buy any third parties games because they sux anyway. I would bitch and moan about the lack of third parties games and their lack of quality. I would create threads for port begging and not by them when they release claiming they are late port or lazy dev, hope the industry collapse so I would feel better about my console of choice.

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Pretty sure we did this with the PS3.

Around the Network
enditall727 said:

Last thing

@morenoingrato Did you make this thread out of some type of anger and are looking for a possible reason to be mad at Sony fans? Or are you contemplating selling your console for a different one?

Why does it have to be that he's mad at something or somebody? It's a hypothetical situation.

OT: I wonder how calm, cool, and collected members would be if this actually happened (to the PS4.) I doubt as much.

NintendoPie said:
enditall727 said:

Last thing

@morenoingrato Did you make this thread out of some type of anger and are looking for a possible reason to be mad at Sony fans? Or are you contemplating selling your console for a different one?

Why does it have to be that he's mad at something or somebody? It's a hypothetical situation.

OT: I wonder how calm, cool, and collected members would be if this actually happened (to the PS4.) I doubt as much.

Do you remember the first year of the PS3? Yeah...

KHlover said:

I don't really remember. When the PS3 first came out I was way too young to care.

NintendoPie said:
KHlover said:

I don't really remember. When the PS3 first came out I was way too young to care.

Hint: The PS3 fans back then also didn't take it too lightly

Remember FFXIII?

Or when the smallest rumour of FFvsXIII for Xbox comes sporadically?

Or MH4 and "Crapcom"?

Or on a slightly unrelated note, the massive boycotting of DMC?

Honestly, few people have been totally honest in this thread. Of course many hold their convictions firmly, but others are just trying to seem above exclusivity.