By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA and Disney Announce Star Wars Partnership!

Does this mean they're going to announce Alice in Honorland : Madfighter? 

Around the Network

My reaction starts at 00:10

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

melbye said:
So i am not the only one who thinks this is bad news for WiiU-owners

It depends on who is wearing the pants in this partnership. Disney and Nintendo have a pretty decent relationship (see Epic Mickey, Disney Infinity). It'll be hilarious if Disney effectively forces EA to put their Star Wars games on Wii U, although EA would probably find a way to muck it up.

Give me KOTOR 3 by Bioware
and Battlefront 3 by DICE

If those two happen, then this deal will be a resounding success.

Not sure why everyone is saying this is bad.... KOTOR 3 done by Bioware? I'm totally in.....

Around the Network

Bioware = continuing Star The Old Republic support
Visceral = Single-Player Star Wars games
DICE = Multiplayer Star Wars games

This is the only way this partnership will not suck. I'm not a Star Wars fan myself, but I think the universe is very interesting and all it takes is 1 great game to pull me into the Star Wars universe.

I'm especially excited for the potential of a good Star Wars multiplayer game!

All the more reason to get EA bankrupt now

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

the_dengle said:
melbye said:

It depends on who is wearing the pants in this partnership. Disney and Nintendo have a pretty decent relationship (see Epic Mickey, Disney Infinity). It'll be hilarious if Disney effectively forces EA to put their Star Wars games on Wii U, although EA would probably find a way to muck it up.

Parnership states that that they're creating games for the core audience. So just because Disney has games like Epic Mickey and Infinity, it doesn't mean the new Star Wars games will end up on Wii U.

melbye said:

Haha, funny but sadly true

Star Wars:Battlefrontfield 3

BELIEVE