By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Users that seem to mirror another.

Tagged games:

theprof00 said:
outlawauron said:

I don't know who griffith is or what he's from. The bigger version of my avatar is this.

Griffith is from a series called berserk. Here is a pic of him

http://www.zerochan.net/full/1149396

I can see how you'd be confused, but I've only had female avatars.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
CGI-Quality said:
Just read through that entire thread, Jay, and what do you know, I said it then too. Preference = PS3. Guess I'm not "trying" hard enough, though, right?

Your preference isnt really the PS3.  I might be persuaded to out your secret tho. 

And CGI and I look alike (just typing that made me cackle a little bit)

Shhh...people that, actually, know me will ruin the plan! Stop it!

Hahaha isnt that the whole point? 

The secrets!

CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
CGI-Quality said:
Just read through that entire thread, Jay, and what do you know, I said it then too. Preference = PS3. Guess I'm not "trying" hard enough, though, right?

Your preference isnt really the PS3.  I might be persuaded to out your secret tho. 

i could have sworn you prefer the 360 more. but i guess my memory fails me!

NintendoPie said:
I can't believe Acevil is the only one in this thread that said I mirror Soriku. I thought that would be a popular opinion.

I always used to think of you as Xxain when he first joined.

I dont know why.

Yo just gave me that Xxainy feeling.

CGI-Quality said:
bananaking21 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
CGI-Quality said:

i could have sworn you prefer the 360 more. but i guess my memory fails me!

Just goes to show that people shouldn't make assumptions, generalizations, or create labels. Someone can have a preference and change/adjust it on the fly. We grow and evolve as beings and I never understood thethinking that if you have a favorite one moment, you have to live by it your entire existence.

It's illogical, but some truly act like that's how it is supposed to be, but as for my gaming preference (consoles), since I joined in '08, I've always preferred the PS3. Doesn't mean I'm "against" the 360 or anything else, though.

i remember you once said it in a post, but it might be another user and i mixed up(apperantly i did so) thats what i meant. but honestly i agree with everything you said

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
bananaking21 said:

i remember you once said it in a post, but it might be another user and i mixed up(apperantly i did so) thats what i meant. but honestly i agree with everything you said.

Maybe you saw my recent post about finding the two machines (360 and PS3) to be fairly even for my gaming needs in the 7th gen. Or maybe the one from 2010 where I aid I used the 360 more. :P

In either case, I'm one to credit where due, but I still give the nod to the PS3 for exclusives and technology (the things that matter most to me in a gaming set-up).

Maybe he saw this post of yours: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5260264

Which is weird because I always see you defending Sony most of the time

CGI-Quality said:
Deyon said:

Maybe he saw this post of yours: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5260264

Which is weird because I always see you defending Sony most of the time

Like I said, the problem with generalizations is they are usually assumptions that lead to a dead end. "Primary" console is the one that, I consider, used more. My 360(s) saw more playtime than my PS3(s), despite the fact that I prefer the latter.

If you prefer the PS3 over the Xbox360, wouldn't you play on the PS3 more and buy all the 3rd party games on it?

Carl2291 said:

I always used to think of you as Xxain when he first joined.

I dont know why.

Yo just gave me that Xxainy feeling.

That wouldn't work out too well as I feel Xxain doesn't really like me all too much...

Ooh!

Do me! Do me!

brendude13 said:
Ooh!

Do me! Do me!

Oh, youre so kinky.