By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Users that seem to mirror another.

Tagged games:

outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:
Why am I never in these lists. I'm one of the top 10 by post count, and number one by sexiness

Don't  be bothered. I'm in the same boat.

Prof is sexier ^^

Only people who know what I look like are Carl, Zucas, makingmusic, benga, Torillian, Naznatips, Kenology, and I think that's it. Only Carl has posted in this thread. I claim no sexiness though, prof can take that.

O.O I was 130% joking.

Around the Network
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:
Why am I never in these lists. I'm one of the top 10 by post count, and number one by sexiness

Prof is sexier ^^

Only people who know what I look like are Carl, Zucas, makingmusic, benga, Torillian, Naznatips, Kenology, and I think that's it. Only Carl has posted in this thread. I claim no sexiness though, prof can take that.

O.O I was 130% joking.

who am I to judge? Prof could very well be a sexy beast.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

O.O I was 130% joking.

I bet we all are ^^

think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

O.O I was 130% joking.

I bet we all are ^^

Everyone is sexy in their own way, though I do like that auron has a griffith avatar, I had one for a while, since griffith is so sexy.

theprof00 said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

O.O I was 130% joking.

I bet we all are ^^

Everyone is sexy in their own way, though I do like that auron has a griffith avatar, I had one for a while, since griffith is so sexy.

I think my avatar is definitely the sexiest. Excellent posture and facial structure. He's wearing a business shirt so he's clearly successful and well accomplished in his career. But the top button is unbuttoned to show off his confidence and sex appeal, both of which are amplified by the irresistible smile. The nice mix of grey and black hair is a plus too. The grey represents wisdom, but its carefully balanced with the black so it seems youthful as well.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

O.O I was 130% joking.

I bet we all are ^^

Griffith? Did I?

outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

O.O I was 130% joking.

I bet we all are ^^

Griffith? Did I?

lol is your avatar not griffith?????

haha, looks just like him.

CGI-Quality said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

* cough *

.............video chat with CGI-Quality and forevercloud in 2008................

* cough again *

lol. I meant to include you Mr. Jackson!

theprof00 said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
think-man said:
outlawauron said:
theprof00 said:

Prof is sexier ^^

O.O I was 130% joking.

I bet we all are ^^

Griffith? Did I?

lol is your avatar not griffith?????

haha, looks just like him.

I don't know who griffith is or what he's from. The bigger version of my avatar is this.

outlawauron said:

I don't know who griffith is or what he's from. The bigger version of my avatar is this.

Griffith is from a series called berserk. Here is a pic of him

http://www.zerochan.net/full/1149396